so the worst/meanest mod ever (aka DisarmGoliath) locked that last thread, I have this one now because I wanted to post in the other one and DisarmGoliath is the worst/meanest mod.

anyway

during the christmas holiday, my four year old nephew saw a bird and shouted "Go away!" while chasing the bird. He said it probably like twenty times or something.

Holiday is over, it's now a catchphrase that he loves to say. His mum (my sister) told him that I'm the only person he can say that to. Apparently he kept telling her to go away lol.

Anyway, fastforward a few months. His cousins are over for dinner. I start talking to my nephew and here's how it went:

(J=me, A=nephew, L=A's cousin)
J: A I have a secret for you
A: what is it?
J: come over here so I can whisper it to you
A: Ok
J: (whispering) go away
A: Giggles
L: A, what was the secret?
A (turning around all excited): Go away!
L: No A, what's the secret?
A: go away!

repeat for about eight minutes. Eventually L was going to give him a chocolate cupcake, some M&Ms and whatnot, just to know what the secret was. But she'd been told about 30 times what it was.

my finest moment as an uncle
superman is killing himself tonight
You have the ingenuity of a potato.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I also like things

Quote by Neo Evil11
You have the ingenuity of a potato.

#notallpotatoes
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I've got a secret. It's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs. I'm gonna keep it.
Free Ali
This thread does not have my name in it and thus appropriately I am not interested.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Wanna hear a secret? I think those real men of genius radio adverts are the summit of recorded human endeavour
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I can count all the way to shfifty five...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
yes, that is great, so funny
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I am an uncle but my nephew is taller than me so I have nothing to do with him
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.