Do you need an alarm to wake up?

I am bad at waking up. I have 4 alarms set 5 minutes apart and one of them is on the other side of the room so I can't turn it off from my bed.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I have 1 every minute on my phone for a half hour.

Works really well because I don't usually fall back asleep unless I've woken up right in the middle of REM phase sleep.

Also my alarm is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nugoCQEYRko
so I laugh and get up a little cheerier.
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jul 12, 2015,
Quote by Pastafarian96
Also my alarm is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nugoCQEYRko
so I laugh and get up a little cheerier.

I used to use songs as alarms but it always ruins the song for me.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
My alarm used to be the drowning noise from Sanic

Now it's nothing because I never need to get up
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i'm bad at waking up, i find it's worse when i have no obligations to do anything

i tried putting my alarm on the other side of the room but then i just get up, turn it off and get back into bed, i don't even press the snooze button i just turn it off as a **** you for making me get out of bed
Nope, I don't need an alarm.
I wake up naturally at the same time every day. Well, not the same time, but it's weird.
Monday through Friday i'll wake up at 6 because that's when I need to wake up so I can watch my brother, but on Saturday and Sunday i'll wake up at 8.

Just kinda happens.
I always wake up about 10-20 minutes before my alarm goes off. In fact, here I am posting this and my alarm will be going off in about a half-hour. It actually really sucks, cuz I could really use more sleep.
Check out my band Disturbed
I sometimes dont need an alarm but my sleep schedule is a bit eclectic lately. Needed one to wake up today
I auto wake at 5:50 am daily

if i wanna wake at any other time I have to set multiple alarms for whenever in 5 min intervals
cat
I use an alarm every day. Otherwise I'd struggle to get out of bed.
I have nothing important to say
sometimes yes.

sometimes i wake up before the alarm though.

and sometimes i sleep through 5 alarms.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Yes. I have spreadsheets that keep track of exactly when I wake up, every time I hit "snooze," the time at which I decide to get out of bed, and when I actually get out of bed to iron my socks.
Free Ali
7:45am alarm. If I miss it, I usually wake up at 8:10, unless I stayed up past 11 the night before, in which case I get a 12 hour sleep and nothing wakes me up
superman is killing himself tonight
I have three different alarms set up every 15 minutes. And in each alarm I press snooze once. It doesn't matter, I always end up being late for work. Still don't know how to do it.
Quote by The_Blode at #33497449
My Fitbit keeps track of my sleeping patterns which are recorded on a spreadsheet for evaluation purposes only...to try and find patterns to cure my TATT syndrome.

I really wasn't serious 'cause I didn't think you would actually keep track of when you wake up. However, I implore you to seek professional help with your continuous fatigue and not try to figure it out on your own.
Free Ali
Quote by institutions
Nope, I don't need an alarm.
I wake up naturally at the same time every day. Well, not the same time, but it's weird.
Monday through Friday i'll wake up at 6 because that's when I need to wake up so I can watch my brother, but on Saturday and Sunday i'll wake up at 8.

Just kinda happens.

That's cool. I can probably do the same thing. I set an alarm just in case but I almost always wake up right before it goes off. Never fails
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I used to use songs as alarms but it always ruins the song for me.

This a thousand times

Used to have can't stop as my alarm, now I physically cringe and my brain screams everytime I hear the DUNU DUNU DUNU DUNU DUNU...

Now I just use the radio, which is cool cause when u wake up to an awesome song u haven't heard b4 thats great.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Normally after the weekend I need an alarm to get back in the swing of things but by Wednesday I usually don't.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I have a room mate smack my feet and run to wake me up, I dont even wake up to fireworks 95%of the time.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
This a thousand times

Used to have can't stop as my alarm, now I physically cringe and my brain screams everytime I hear the DUNU DUNU DUNU DUNU DUNU...

Now I just use the radio, which is cool cause when u wake up to an awesome song u haven't heard b4 thats great.

never realized how dope that song was (for being a corny RHCP song)
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jul 13, 2015,
I kind of hate it now, although it used to be one of my favourites
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Honestly I'd probably beat the shit out of myself if I was ever late for work so I set alarms like mad.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by whywefight
I sometimes dont need an alarm but my sleep schedule is a bit eclectic lately. Needed one to wake up today

ec·lec·tic
adjective
deriving ideas, style, or taste from a broad and diverse range of sources.
"her musical tastes are eclectic"

I too derive my sleep schedule from a diverse range of sources