Page 1 of 7
i don't know. complaining i guess?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The vore-obsessed bitch that plays the most RI RIM ever.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by raoooos
Lyle's source of opinions

That means every controversial opinion I have is your fault.

I am known for Taylor Swift and The Witcher and being annoying and argumentative in general, and getting my opinions from ross.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Idk someone tell me.

Best person at giving me all their money.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
over privileged bearded hipster spammer shitlord depressed attention-seeking lost boy cw ambassador eastwinn-wannabe pretentious art philosophy dick circle-jerking post-ironic anti-humour English tryhard plastic vanilla hyperbolic argument style trope of a trope loser keyboard warrior SJW lame-butt dickbuttface

covers pretty much the main opinions
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Minkaro
I don't think anyone really gives a shit enough for me to have a reputation.

this
Quote by The_Blode at #33497441
Gary, I don't have any sort of rep here. I come here, I say my piece, then I retire for some hours...then I come back. The people I've been compared with, have reputations. Me, I had a reputation on the Slipknot boards...and well, I'm unashamed of what I am...this is me, this is how I am...most people can't deal with that...like it's too 'edgy' or 'weird' or whatever.

You definitely have a reputation, it's incredibly naive to have such little self-awareness.
Free Ali
Quote by Minkaro
I don't think anyone really gives a shit enough for me to have a reputation.

northern man u supporter

Quote by sam b
this

guy who lives in finland and likes formula 1

doesn't know who anyone is
I have no idea. A few years ago I had a reputation for being one of the photoshop guys but now, god knows.
🙈 🙉 🙊
If I have a reputation, it's that I'm not active enough to have reputation. I post once every 2-8 weeks then I usually don't even follow the thread after I post in it.
乁( ◔ ౪◔
Quote by So-Cal
northern man u supporter

I have the same about Minkaro. Except it's Shrewsburian Man U supporter
Quote by chrismendiola
Being one of the "[MetalBand]###" guys.

yeah my name is pretty lame

Quote by So-Cal
for wearing womens socks

I think you mistaken me for another [MetalBand]### guy.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Best person at giving me all their money.

That's silly you're silly
no clue man, you tell me UG
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by MeTallIcA313
That's silly you're silly

It was worth a shot.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I think you mistaken me for another [MetalBand]### guy.

are you sure? they're quite comfortable
Quote by Acϵ♠
no clue man, you tell me UG

that guy that bare backed a stripper once, or was that someone else as well?
Quote by The_Blode
This is more accurate

what is this?