cinderalla gets magic things to go to the ball, but it all disappears at midnight. just before midnight she runs out and loses one of her shoes (glass slippers (seriously wtf? glass shoes? nah)). midnight rings out, and she is back to normal cinderalla and a pumpkin and some mice or something. glass slipper at the ball is found by prince, he goes to see who's foot it would fit.

If the glass slipper doesn't "unmagic" on the stairs, why do the rest of the getups vanish? Honestly she should have the other pair to be all "oh I lost that one, thanks, btw i want to marry your or something"

???

talk abotu how fairy tales are stupid
superman is killing himself tonight
back when i was a kid i used to hope goldilocks got destroyed by the bears for fcking around yknow? huu

lrn2typology

If you refuse to create myths of your own then you'll rightfully be forgotten.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by MinterMan22
back when i was a kid i used to hope goldilocks got destroyed by the bears for fcking around yknow? huu

In primary school I had the role of the judge in a play about the court case following that particular incident.

That porridge thief ain't even allowed bail yet.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by Zaphikh
lrn2typology

If you refuse to create myths of your own then you'll rightfully be forgotten.

liars are never forgotten yeh
Quote by Dregen
liars are never forgotten yeh

History: a compendium of folks saying they'll do one thing, only to shamelessly proceed and do another.

Edit: No news is good news.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jul 12, 2015,
In Jack and the Beanstalk, Jack and his mother who is a widow need more money so they decide they have to sell their cow. Jack is sent to the market with the cow to sell it for money but instead he takes some "magic beans" from a random guy. Then he plants these beans, which grows a giant beanstalk in his backyard. Upon climbing the beanstalk he finds some castle and some giant who is apparently evil just for enjoying eating humans, even though that may be his natural source of food. So in the end Jack steals some of the giants cash and his magic goose that lays golden eggs indefinitely, and kills the giant by chopping down the beanstalk so he falls to his death.

So the moral of the story is don't listen to your mother, take things offered to you by strange men, steal and murder the owner of what you just stole and you will be rewarded by a happy and wealthy life. Great message for the kiddies!
She didn't change back at midnight. She was always the same Cinderella.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
She didn't change back at midnight. She was always the same Cinderella.

-Drake
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
****in cry about it m8
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
in snow white the prince commits an act of necrophilia and is later rewarded for his noble deed
hey!!! guys! you can create or rewrite fairytale story!!!! like Cinderella has been raped by an Ogre!!! or killed by the ex psycho lover of that stupid prince!!!!!
Quote by jackdreapper at #33498418
hey!!! guys! you can create or rewrite fairytale story!!!! like Cinderella has been raped by an Ogre!!! or killed by the ex psycho lover of that stupid prince!!!!!

um
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Concerning little red riding hood:
These early variations of the tale differ from the currently known version in several ways. The antagonist is not always a wolf, but sometimes an*ogre*or a 'bzou' (werewolf), making these tales relevant to the werewolf-trials (similar to witch trials) of the time (e.g. the trial of*Peter Stumpp). The wolf usually leaves the grandmother’s blood and meat for the girl to eat, who then unwittinglycannibalizes*her own grandmother. Furthermore, the wolf was also known to ask her to remove her clothing and toss it into the fire. *In some versions, the wolf eats the girl after she gets into bed with him, and the story ends there. *In others, she sees through his disguise and tries to escape, complaining to her "grandmother" that she needs to defecate and would not wish to do so in the bed. The wolf reluctantly lets her go, tied to a piece of string so she does not get away. However, the girl slips the string over something else and runs off.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Jul 13, 2015,
Quote by Baby Joel

If the glass slipper doesn't "unmagic" on the stairs, why do the rest of the getups vanish?

???

true love, bruh.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by ultimate-slash
Concerning little red riding hood:
These early variations of the tale differ from the currently known version in several ways. The antagonist is not always a wolf, but sometimes an*ogre*or a 'bzou' (werewolf), making these tales relevant to the werewolf-trials (similar to witch trials) of the time (e.g. the trial of*Peter Stumpp). The wolf usually leaves the grandmother’s blood and meat for the girl to eat, who then unwittinglycannibalizes*her own grandmother. Furthermore, the wolf was also known to ask her to remove her clothing and toss it into the fire. *In some versions, the wolf eats the girl after she gets into bed with him, and the story ends there. *In others, she sees through his disguise and tries to escape, complaining to her "grandmother" that she needs to defecate and would not wish to do so in the bed. The wolf reluctantly lets her go, tied to a piece of string so she does not get away. However, the girl slips the string over something else and runs off.

These are the good ones Much better than the bullshit we're used to today.

Quote by Zlatorog story
Goldhorn's golden horns were the key to a treasure hidden in the mountains around Triglav. A young and brave hunter from the Trenta Valley fell in love with a beautiful girl and managed to win her heart by bringing her beautiful flowers. However, one day a rich merchant from Venice came by and tried to gain her attention by giving her golden jewellery and dancing with her. As the hunter approached the girl, she mocked him. The hunter was desperate and left. Persuaded by another hunter, called the Green hunter, who was said to have brought about the fate of several honest boys, he decided to go that very night to find Goldhorn and claim his treasure. In the morning, they found the animal, shot it and pursued it. The dying animal dragged itself onto a narrow, rocky ledge. Suddenly the boy saw on a dangerous trail the most beautiful and healing flowers. The Green hunter forced him on to catch the Goldhorn before it ate the magic Triglav flowers that grew from its blood, but it was too late. The Goldhorn had already eaten one and the flower gave it tremendous life power. It ran towards the hunter, who being blinded by the bliss of its golden horns lost balance and fell from the mountain. The river Soča brought his corpse to the vale.
one of the brothers grimm was daf
(dope as fuck)
i don't know why i feel so dry