So i have practised alot and have found my absolute limits vocally. Going above those limits i will just break my voice, because i really have to start pushing.

This is my vocal range (Excluding falsetto):
G2 - C5

I can't really sing those high notes as easily as tenors so I'm really not sure, people say my voice is a tenors, but i think i might be a low tenor/baritenor. I have a light quality to my voice.
Quote by one vision

You wouldn't dance to a metronome.

On meth you would.
Tenor
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Can't really say without hearing your voice.
Pretty much all vocal "types" can hit notes within that range. Determining your vocal "type" is more about the tone of your voice, rather than what notes you can hit.
^ Yep, Kris is on the ball. It's more about where you break and the timbral quality than the pitch.
Thanks guys
Quote by one vision

You wouldn't dance to a metronome.

On meth you would.
If you're untrained, I doubt that you're able to hit a C5 without either sounding breathy or screechy, in which case, the fact that you can get a G2 without training says to me you're a Baritone of some kind. Hard to classify, but I know trained Tenors who still find clean C5s difficult, so I sort of doubt it, but I'd have to hear you.