Move someplace else, posthaste
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
As an individual, get the fuck outta there.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Al Salvador would be a good pseudonym.

But this is certainly no good, no good at all. I don't know enough about the specific circumstances though to properly comment.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
I don't know enough about the specific circumstances though to properly comment.

due, this is the internet

when the **** has that ever mattered?
it has always mattered in the event you don't want to come off as an ignorant cunt, or someone who leaves comments on youtube videos
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by snipelfritz
Al Salvador would be a good pseudonym.

But this is certainly no good, no good at all. I don't know enough about the specific circumstances though to properly comment.

"Authorities are on the lookout for the culprit, known as Al Salvador, and his accomplice, Guy Incognito."
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
If you are you to proportion it, its equal to 1032 murders per day in U.S
Quote by slapsymcdougal
"Authorities are on the lookout for the culprit, known as Al Salvador, and his accomplice, Guy Incognito."

Yeah, maybe I should've clarified a good, not serious pseudonym.

Lol, yeh I bet this is Obama's fault.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
sweetest hunny i ever leaned in towards immigrated from that country for her sake i hope they cut that shit out

also this salvadoran kid in my junior high school used to pretend he was affiliated with ms13 guy was a bit of a prick but he was pretty jokes in the end esp when the other kids used to pretend they were bloods and they would beef over wearing colours lol gta san andreas ruined my generation w/e though for his sake i hope they cut that shit out

#anecdotes #minterman22
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33498667

Don't forget Al's girlfriend, Sue Donym.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Shit is terrible. People immigrate to Mexico from those places and then bam guess what mexico sucks too and racism towards central Americans is strong there. Maybe you should go to a better a country like the USA or Canada OH WAIT it takes money you don't have to do so.

Too much glorification of crime in latin america. El Chapo who is the head of a murderous and maybe the most powerful drug cartel escaped from jail for the second time (guess it took a while for the money to transfer) and people are like "haha, that guy is at it again! viva chapo!" like FUCK man rip society damn
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't forget Al's girlfriend, Sue Donym.

and his cousins in the middle east, Terry Wrist and Al Kyda.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
and his cousins in the middle east, Terry Wrist and Al Kyda.

And their Swedish pen-pal, Roger Ring.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
i knew a guy who went to do charity work there and was killed.

of course, he was killed by the undertow. but dem gangs is dangerous too.
#DTWD
Quote by chrismendiola
Do you have a moment to talk about El Salavador?

Si, chrismen-san
it's funny because to us it's like "oh, el salvador is a place." but to them it's like "yeah, i live in the savior."
#DTWD
Quote by slapsymcdougal
And their Swedish pen-pal, Roger Ring.

While we're at it, might as well get Ben Dover and Phillip MacCrevice with Hugh G. Rection there.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day