Nice! Got 2 of those at my house. If yours is anywhere near mine, you just hit a jackpot. (Really well playing guitars.)

The pink really is insanely bright though, isn't it? Impossible to take accurate photos of. To all those who haven't seen one IRL, the colour appears much deeper and richer, at the same being like a vision overload of brightness (almost hurts to look at)... but the fluorescent paint makes it appear faded pink in photos.

Wonder if Ibanez solved the issue with the paint fading with age though. The 80's JEMs in this colour became all faded/discoloured, sadly.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Quote by HomerSGR
Nice! Got 2 of those at my house. If yours is anywhere near mine, you just hit a jackpot. (Really well playing guitars.)

The pink really is insanely bright though, isn't it? Impossible to take accurate photos of. To all those who haven't seen one IRL, the colour appears much deeper and richer, at the same being like a vision overload of brightness (almost hurts to look at)... but the fluorescent paint makes it appear faded pink in photos.

Wonder if Ibanez solved the issue with the paint fading with age though. The 80's JEMs in this colour became all faded/discoloured, sadly.

I hit a jackpot for sure. The trem does feel okay with the extra springs. Didnt try it without the extra springs yet, but I think I'll like that one more.

Stays in tune for ever.

You need to review this guitar though. Just posting a picture isn't enough for the moderators to be happy.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Hehe, I get the oppurtunity to play it through a real amplifier (no stinking cheap digital stuff) in about 2 hours. I will edit something in
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HNGD man! Can't wait for the review!
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
Follow NGD rules please. No more teaser threads. Have some actual content or don't post.