Page 1 of 2
What would you say ?

1. Happpiness is a Warm Gun
2. A Day in the Life
3. Golden Slumbers (really that whole outro but I like this part a lot)
4. I Want You (She's So Heavy)
5. Got to Get You into My Life
6. If I Needed Someone
7. Across the Universe
8. And Your Bird Can Sing
9. Hey Jude
10. A Hard Day's Night

also to keep this appropriate for an off topic thread check these nasty shreds

The Fool On The Hill seems most appropriate here.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
While my guitar gently weeps
Hey Jude
Here comes the sun
Come together
Yesterday
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
1. There's a Place
2. Long & Winding Road
3. Hey Jude
4. Back in the USSR
5. Get Back
6. Anna
7. Blackbird
8. Hard Days Night
9. Something
10. Please Please Me

I'd go with those ones.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i wanna hold yr hand
can't buy me love
this boy
we can work it out - stevie wonder
if i could dance w/ you
a couple more

basically a handful of tracks before they started crashing cars and playing sitars hmu

all about those ps1 jampacks hmu
Day Tripper.

But the Type O Negative version. It's totes definitive.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I can honestly say I've never heard a beatles song.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by hurricane0202

Unless you're deaf I won't believe that but carry on.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R at #33499287
Unless you're deaf I won't believe that but carry on.

No I've legitimately never heard a beatles song. I think I might have heard hey jude a long time ago but I don't remember it if I did.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Last edited by hurricane0202 at Jul 13, 2015,
Quote by hurricane0202 at #33499297
No I've legitimately never heard a beatles song. I think I might have heard hey jude a long time ago but I don't remember it.

go through the beatles discog and then realize you've heard like twenty of their songs at least and then come back and apologize profusely
Nope I didn't recognize a single song title but Hey Jude.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I think you're just trying to trick me into listening to beatles songs so I cant say I haven't heard them .
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Quote by hurricane0202
Nope I didn't recognize a single song title but Hey Jude.

Quote by hurricane0202
No I've legitimately never heard a beatles song. I think I might have heard hey jude a long time ago but I don't remember it if I did.

So you've heard a beatles song then?

Quote by hurricane0202
I think you're just trying to trick me into listening to beatles songs so I cant say I haven't heard them .

The hipsters don't even support not knowing what the Beatles are.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
My favorite Beatle was John Lennon because at least he had the decency to get killed.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yeah but you can't kill Plastic Ono band so your point still sucks.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by theogonia777
My favorite Beatle was John Lennon because at least he had the decency to get killed.

Rehashing that edgy paul gray joke I see.
Quote by theogonia777 at #33499345

nice
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by hurricane0202 at #33499282

How can you know
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Bass Builder
Taxman
Maxwell's Silver Hammer

the rest - not so much

Most unpopular opinion ever?
Quote by Bass Builder
Taxman
Maxwell's Silver Hammer

the rest - not so much

I can partially agree with this

just need to add A Day In The Life and Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite.

Maxwell's Silver Hammer is fun on the bass.
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Quote by hereinmygarage6 at #33499718
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

You forgot to mention your favourite beatles songs
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
baby you're a rich man
oh! darling
happiness is a warm gun
she's so heavy
love to you
eleanor rigby
helter skelter
the whole second side of Abbey Rd
why don't we do it in the road
blue jay way

in no particular order
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

first you're taking walks and smooching on benches next you're doing it in the road smh get it together pal i believe in you D:
Quote by MinterMan22
first you're taking walks and smooching on benches next you're doing it in the road smh get it together pal i believe in you D:

come together
right now

in public
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

i really only ever liked Maxwell's Silver Hammer.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Strawberry fields, lucy in the sky, blackbird, and a little help from my friends are the only beatles songs I can think of that I care for.
Page 1 of 2