So I've got my new RG1XXV and it plays and feels amazing. I however have some problems with the trem, only when I remove the springs that keep the whole system ''zero''.

When I remove those springs everytime I pick a note it produces a flutter noise. So I guess that the bridge is a bit too loose for what it should be. How would I correct that? Even softer picks make the system flutter quite a bit.
Fluttering is normal on a Floyd that's fully floating. A stiffer spring setup reduces flutter, but that may require using heavier strings.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Fluttering is normal on a Floyd that's fully floating. A stiffer spring setup reduces flutter, but that may require using heavier strings.

But to the degree that you can hear it even when picking normally?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Not sure about that, I have a Lo Pro with super light 9's and don't experience any flutter:

Flutter: To wave or flap rapidly in an irregular manner.
Quote by liampje at #33499713
But to the degree that you can hear it even when picking normally?

If I dig in hard I can, yes. I personally use a Schaller OFR, 10's in Eb. Some bridges do flutter more than others, and how much they flutter may depend on how they are set up.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
If I dig in hard I can, yes. I personally use a Schaller OFR, 10's in Eb. Some bridges do flutter more than others, and how much they flutter may depend on how they are set up.

Are there any adjustments I can make (easily) to reduce flutter? Except for thicker strings. I've been playing 10's only for about 1 year untill I got this one with 9's. Fell in love with the easy bends.
Quote by liampje at #33500145
Are there any adjustments I can make (easily) to reduce flutter? Except for thicker strings. I've been playing 10's only for about 1 year untill I got this one with 9's. Fell in love with the easy bends.

With a floyd rose system like yours, there isn't a whole lot else you can do other than use more springs. But iirc your guitar uses a ZPS system and I'm not sure if adding more springs is something you can even do. Barring that, either get heavier strings, or deal with the fluttering.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R