They say the thing that scares you the most is the thing you should write about

Page 1 of 2
Probably death. I mean, yeah sharks and spiders, and unfinished wooden objects too. I'm not really worried about sharks on land and I'm not really worried about spiders in water, but unfinished wooden objects are the worst. What an awful feeling.
Losing my wang & or erectile dysfunction
Last edited by fackyshtyle at Jul 14, 2015,
already write about the thing I fear most, no idea if it does anything or not.

But I don't like water, or going down ladders for that matter, like really hate swimming and descending ladders.

Fine with the ladder into the swimming pool interestingly enough, just don't like the water.
The inevitable loss of my loved ones.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I'm scared of going blind tbh

It does seem pretty bad.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i dont think im scared of anything anymore hmu

Confirmed no imgination or empathy.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by homeless-john
Chihuahuas and really deep water.

Incoming Adam Sandler parody of Life Of Pi in 3...2....1....
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33501551
Confirmed no imgination or empathy.

confirmed #sadboy veteran

you don't get scared when you've got some prior experience
spiders
heights
being alone
rejection
watching as someone slowly cuts me up and takes me apart piece by piece
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm deathly afraid that I'll cum too quickly my 'first time' with a UG'er.

That's right, one of you is gonna **** me, and I'll have written a story about it before it even happened in hopes that in doing so my ejaculate will dispense accordingly.
Heights and baldness hardly seem like worthwhile prompts.

Besides, they say you should write about what you know, not whatever you said.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Heights and baldness hardly seem like worthwhile prompts.

Besides, they say you should write about what you know, not whatever you said.

don't be afraid of baldness. embrace it and shave your head so you can hold it up with some dignity.

i'm ready whenever you are, life.

i'll probably need to put some weight on when my hair starts to go, though. last time i shaved my head (because drunk) i was around the weight i'm at now and i looked like i was going through a cancer treatment.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Pastafarian96
milk that cancer look if you go on holiday for like a meal or something

more like that sweet, sweet pity poontang.
slenderman
Quote by Charles Ives
Stand up and take your dissonance like a man. I don't write music for sissy ears.

Quote by Béla Bartók
Competitions are for horses, not artists.

Ambient Symphonic Depressive Southern Melodic Blackened Death/Doom Metal
actually having a kid with some chick only to find out i aint the daddy freaks the living shit outta me maybe ive been watching too much maury but i aint gonna stop now
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33504102
actually having a kid with some chick only to find out i aint the daddy freaks the living shit outta me maybe ive been watching too much maury but i aint gonna stop now

being on the maury show would either be a dream or a nightmare depending on if there is a not in the line
Never knowing actual love
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
-I'm not strong or smart enough to survive in the real world
-I'll never be as happy as I once was
-My friends don't like me as much as I like them
-I will end up in an inescapable situation with no-one but myself to blame
-Everything I have could be taken from me at any moment
-I'll never be able to fully appreciate the good things in my life
Page 1 of 2