Hey.... in case anyone is interested, I have some autographed Chuck Schuldiner items up for auction:

eBay

Loved Chuck's solos!
Quote by MeTallIcA313

Looked at your profile...... I see you are 21. First, it is Black Sabbath..... not Black Sabboth. Second, the best thing about being over twice your age is I already had the chance to go back and rediscover all the great music I dismissed as an arrogant 21 year old know-it-all.
That gif is a local meme, and this place is very unserious, you won't get many actual replies, if any at all.

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by whywefight
Cynic is so much better than Death

Traced in Air > Symbolic > Focus > Human > rest imo
Quote by jageorge72 at #33503728
Looked at your profile...... I see you are 21. First, it is Black Sabbath..... not Black Sabboth. Second, the best thing about being over twice your age is I already had the chance to go back and rediscover all the great music I dismissed as an arrogant 21 year old know-it-all.

God you're such a dork.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Fat Lard
Traced in Air > Symbolic > Focus > Human > rest imo

Thats pretty accurate actually
Which mythology's Death comes because I summon him using ancient rites
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Meh, Death aint all the great brotato.

Their cover of Painkiller was pretty dope though.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by Pastafarian96
That gif is a local meme, and this place is very unserious, you won't get many actual replies, if any at all.

Not to mention OP only came here to advertise
The Sound of Perseverance is such a shit album.

Quote by jageorge72

The best thing about you being twice his age is that you probably will die first.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.