got this "Beast" yesterday after i sold my laney ironheart searching for something different
these amps are hand made in poland

its a 30/15 w amp and its more than enough for me and it didn't came with foot switch

4 EL84 power tubes.. master volume typical three channels: clean, crunch and drive with a shared eq between the clean and crunch treble and bass for the drive with mid scope button

the clean channel have something called "character" which will change the tone for all the why to the left will give you a bassy end

and a 1*12 cab that came with celestion seventy 80 not a big fan of them so i might go for a 2*12 v 30s after a couple of months

please ignore my username
Interesting, hnad. Any chance of clips?
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Quote by bluestratplayer
Interesting, hnad. Any chance of clips?

Thanks man unfortunately there is no way for me to record and i all i have left from my guitars is a 140$ tele copy it woill not do the amp fair

Hopefully when my custom guitar is done in about two months

But there are like 3 videos on YouTube about this amp 2 for the head and one for the combo i think
please ignore my username
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGooooEAwhE

WHOA. i like that tone. generally i watch a video like....yawn. when he hit that first distortion im like okay. man that is tight, raunchey, and mean.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Very nice

If you want to keep the cosmetics of the matching cab you could always swap the speaker in the cab you already have. Granted, that won't get you a 2x12 if that's what you eventually want to end up with.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
love the basket weave aesthetic, cool amp man. HNGD!
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Snazzy! HNAD day, I love the look as well. From the sound of it I bet that it would be a big player in the mini amp world with decent distribution and advertisement.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.