I play mostly heavy metal so what are good pedals under £100 for sounding like Black Sabbath or Randy Rhoads?
Look at Sansamp original or GT-2 (don't know price, maybe used?), HT-Dual or the HT range by Blackstar, Carl Martin Plexitone for RR sounds. Look at the Tech21 British which should be Marshall from that era type of pedal:
http://www.dv247.com/guitars/tech21-sansamp-british-guitar-amp-modeler-pedal--49204
sabbath uses a fuzz type tone and rhandy rhodes used a marshall with a distortion/od pushing it... they are apples and oranges of each others your not going to get something that nails both these but you can find something that does both decently. I am going to say mooer black secret for the hell of it.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Check out the visual sound Jekyll and Hyde, or just the son of Hyde.
+1 to that.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
the j+h doesnt do that great of a black sabbath though, go used buy it and a muff boom problem solved
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
the j+h doesnt do that great of a black sabbath though, go used buy it and a muff boom problem solved

The good thing about the Jekyll and Hyde is you can stack the od and distortion. Has a nice crisp distortion for RR though.
i owned the v1 jekyll and hyde i retired then sold it when i learned my vintage turbo rat does almost everything better with my master volume tube amp. You could play sabbath with i because it got good meta tone with it but i never got that nice fuzzy tone that iommi got. It still a very good pedal though paired with a muff (big muff not metal muff ironicly the big muff is better at metal) you should be able to get pretty much any tone you can think of, if you own a tube amp go v2 if you own a ss go v1... but if you own a spider go buy a new amp. i really don't like how the od is after the distortion some one fell asleep behind the wheel on that one.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
The channel select switch on a good amp. . . You need to give us a little more to go on here. What's your current setup?
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
You’re not going to get both of those tones from one pedal. Decide which one is more important and buy that one first.

For the Sabbath tone Monstro effects makes several FET-based preamp pedals for early Sabbath, vintage orange, and vintage Matamp sounds. You should be able to get one in your price range. I know the site and their ordering system seems sketchy, but I’ve ordered from them, they’re legit, and the pedals sound amazing. Catalinbread also makes an early Sabbath pedal, the Sabra Cadabbra, I think only Pro Guitar Shop sells that one.

For Randy Rhoads anything that can get a vintage Marshall style overdrive will work. The inexpensive Joyo/Harley-Benton Hot Plexi will probably work.