Serious talk now. Anybody have this beforebefore? What do you like to have in it? What kind of meat? Do you add any sauce?

I haven't had it, but I really want to get some. There is a place called Pho43 near me that is supposed to be really good.

If I can't get my friends to come out with me soon I might just have to go alone. Oh well.

Also obligatory discussion about how it's pronounced.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Isn't that that one thing in Zelda? Like I think it was like a ghost or something.

Edit: No wait, I'm thinking of Poe. Nvm carry on.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 17, 2015,
Pho is great. We have a place down here where you can get all different types it's called Pho King Restaurant.

Btw pho is pronounced like fu-

We have a huge vietnamese population here and they insist on saying fu-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgX2q9WPoqo
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at Jul 17, 2015,
yeah I had it once. vietnamese girl I went with told me to pronounce it like 'fuck' minus the 'ck'.
Quote by slipknot5678 at #33505222
yeah I had it once. vietnamese girl I went with told me to pronounce it like 'fuck' minus the 'ck'.

read this as "fuck minus you" lmao that woulda been unfortunate eh?

I've never had pho because I don't like beef but I would like to try the broth sometime.
cat
We made it at a restaurant i use to work at. Pour the broth over very thinly sliced beef and it turns from pink to brown instantly as the heat cooks it. Reaĺly cool to see for the first time
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I went to a pho restaurant in my hometown and literally had no idea what i was ordering and the people there barely spoke english. but I just picked one that had like beef in it and other stuff and some red sauce and it was delicious 8/10
pho sho I have not had any or even know what it is but it should be pronounced like that
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

fuh

gotta love restaurants wordplay: Pho Show, Pho Ever, Phoket

oh and its great

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Phuc mi phuc yu
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
I phoking love pho

Saw this in Melbourne:

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jul 17, 2015,
try it OP, everyone here agrees pho is delicious
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
I had it once around same time last year. I dunno if all Pho is the same as this....there is a hot plate on your table for every seat with a bowl of broth and a bowl of vegetables/meats/etc to throw in. You basically throw that stuff in the broth and cook it and eat it. I thought it was a cool experience and it did taste good, but afterwards I told myself I would probably never do it again because A.) I was still STARVING and B.) why should I pay to cook my own god damn food at a restaurant
Quote by anthsband
I had it once around same time last year. I dunno if all Pho is the same as this....there is a hot plate on your table for every seat with a bowl of broth and a bowl of vegetables/meats/etc to throw in. You basically throw that stuff in the broth and cook it and eat it. I thought it was a cool experience and it did taste good, but afterwards I told myself I would probably never do it again because A.) I was still STARVING and B.) why should I pay to cook my own god damn food at a restaurant

That's hot pot, not pho

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i wanna try the legit stuff. my dad was supposed to take me to some place nearby, but he and his girlfriend are too busy drinking and going out to eat on a daily basis.

i made some bullshit wannabe Pho at my house once. it wasn't bad, so i'm sure the real thing'll be delicious.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
There's a big viet community in vancouver so there's tons of pho around. It's one of my favourite foods haha, the only downside is that most places use msg

If you've never tried it, you're missing out... see if there's any viet restaurants around (most pho places honestly just call themselves "Pho [insert number here]" though, they have some sort of lucky number thing.. there's literally like 4-5 pho spots in my suburb with different numbers) and order something with sliced steak, brisket, maybe some meatballs, and skip on the guts unless you're down with that
Last edited by piratemetalhead at Jul 17, 2015,
Had it for the first time a month or 2 ago. Tasty, the broth is especially good. But it's hard to eat as in noodle to meat ratio in a single chopstick act. And the spoons they give you are not to be used as a traditional spoon. I like it, I just need to learn how to eat it.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Ye I had it when I was in 'nam few summers ago, you don't know man! You weren't there!
It was like they at it for breakfast lunch and dinner, it's basically a noodle soup with some veggies and cooked peat bits. Can't do much wrong with that. It wasn't bad but it's wasn't that amazing either. Actually I got my bowl for free since I starred in a Vietnamese drama series (true story).
Nope, just looks like soup.

I've had soup
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.