View poll results: Who is weirder?
Horse girls
44 66%
Car guys
23 34%
Voters: 67.
Page 1 of 4
Who is weirder?

Both exist and we all know one (or many) crazy girls who are obsessed with horses, or a guy (or many guys) who love their cars and post on social media about them a lot even though it's a bit odd.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Nah I mean a lot of people can afford a car it's just those guys who are in love with their cars, are they weirder than horse girls?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Given that the only 'horse girls' I know are my sister-in-law and one of her friends(who grew up in the arse-end of Northumbria, and I think may have encountered motor vehicles for the first time around age 18), and they're so into horses they go to a horse show like once every 5 years, I'm going to say petrolheads are weirder.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Who is weirder?

Both exist and we all know one
You assume we all have friends.

Although I did know a girl in my high school agriculture class that had a horse, but I don't think that counts.

Anyways, I don't see either as weird. Everyone has a passion for something and I won't judge them for it. I'm pretty obsessed with playing the guitar. Otherwise I wouldn't be a registered member on a site called Ultimate-Guitar.com.

That being said, a dude is more likely to bang his car than the other so I guess that's pretty weird.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 17, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Nah I mean a lot of people can afford a car it's just those guys who are in love with their cars, are they weirder than horse girls?

My instinct is to go with car people. People who obsess about cars freak me the hell out. Even though I tried to be a "car guy" it's just too damn strange.

They're not abnormal, they're widely available and it seems like a usually "masculine" interest. Some sort of extension on Firetrucks Are For Boys, Pretty Things Are For Girls.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
You assume we all have friends.

Although I did know a girl in my high school agriculture class that had a horse, but I don't think that counts.

Anyways, I don't see either as weird. Everyone has a passion for something and I won't judge them for it. I'm pretty obsessed with playing the guitar. Otherwise I wouldn't be on a site called Ultimate-Guitar.com.

That being said, a dude is more likely to bang his car than the other so I guess that's pretty weird.

Unless she had the horse. Know what I mean, nod nod, wink wink, nudge nudge.
They're both equally stupid and deluded.

Car guy: I make up for my lack of friends and personality by spending ridiculous amounts of money on shit that no one cares about on a crap car

Horse girl: People hate me because I smell so I bought an animal that costs heaps of money and smells even worse because people hate me because I smell so I bought an animal that costs heaps of money and smells even worse, and the cycle continues........
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
^clearly has specific examples in mind
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
^clearly has specific examples in mind

Actually yes.....forgive my bias.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I'm scared of horses and I suck at driving so I can't really relate to either lol. But there are a lot more "car guys" where I live than "horse girls" because cars are really really really expensive here so it's even more of a status symbol than in other countries.

Actually I do know a girl who loves horses and riding who I used to work with and she's not a "horse girl"
cat
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I've seen some videos on the internet that would contradict this.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
My instinct is to go with car people. People who obsess about cars freak me the hell out. Even though I tried to be a "car guy" it's just too damn strange.

They're not abnormal, they're widely available and it seems like a usually "masculine" interest. Some sort of extension on Firetrucks Are For Boys, Pretty Things Are For Girls.

This is true. I mean cars are nice I'd love a nice classic GT car one day but people who are into the books and obsess over it are strange. They're usually super right wing people who are probably overcompensating for something

Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Misogynist piece of shit.

Going on personal experience though I definitely have to say that horse girls are weirder.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
"Horse girls" are kids who are obsessed with the idea of horses, but don't necessarily own a horse. "Car guys" are adults who spend loads of their time and money on their car(s).

Knife guys are weirder than either of those.
I feel like horse girls are mostly some invention of pop culture.

Cars guys are real and can be awful though. Like fair enough if you want to buy yourself a nice car and take pride in it, but if it's the kind of pricks who put shitty body kits and decals on a Corsa and then talk it up like it's fit to race in Monaco.
Quote by homeless-john
I feel like horse girls are mostly some invention of pop culture.

Cars guys are real and can be awful though. Like fair enough if you want to buy yourself a nice car and take pride in it, but if it's the kind of pricks who put shitty body kits and decals on a Corsa and then talk it up like it's fit to race in Monaco.

Well, they're fit to 'race' against all their friend's Corsas. By which, of course, I mean 'over-rev the engine in a McDonalds car park, and burn out the clutch trying to impress your underage girlfriend'.

Makes me feel old, now that the Nova isn't the nedmobile of choice.
well cars are better than horses so being into horses is weirder

i don't get why being into cars is weird tho some get a bit obsessive and annoying but it's just another interest at the end of the day
Quote by So-Cal
well cars are better than horses so being into horses is weirder

i don't get why being into cars is weird tho some get a bit obsessive and annoying but it's just another interest at the end of the day

A car is just a tool, it's like being really into hammers.
some hammers are nicer than others tho

sometimes you pick up a hammer and think damn this is a nice hammer and sometimes you pick one up and think wow this hammer is ****ing shit, it still does the job but you didn't enjoy using it
Horse girls are weirder. Horses are smelly, always surrounded by flies and a lot slower than cars. Also they shit everywhere.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by So-Cal
some hammers are nicer than others tho

sometimes you pick up a hammer and think damn this is a nice hammer and sometimes you pick one up and think wow this hammer is ****ing shit, it still does the job but you didn't enjoy using it

Yea, but you wouldn't buy a shitty hammer body kit off ebay, glue it on shoddily and then take it to the Tesco car park and pretend it's like a Type R hammer.
People obsessed with their hobbies, are they annoying? New study find that yes they are, if you happen to not like said hobby.

But from the one horse girl (centaur) I knew she was cool and drew sick horses all day so obviously lame car guys are worse
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jul 17, 2015,
if we look at the stereotypical examples of both as they are portrayed in media, i'd go for the car dudes because they don't have (as many) emotional issues

but i've known two lasses who worked on a horse farm every summer and rode horses whenever they could and a bunch of guys who were really into cars. not only were the two girls much nicer people in general and more or less emotional issue free, either one of them probably had a higher IQ than like 5 of the car dudes combined

oh and the iq thing isn't because the girls had above-average whits

so sorry to all the good car enthusiasts but the horse girls are better in my experience
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jul 17, 2015,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yea, but you wouldn't buy a shitty hammer body kit off ebay, glue it on shoddily and then take it to the Tesco car park and pretend it's like a Type R hammer.

people who like to show off their hammers are mostly morons imo

sometimes i'll see a nice vintage hammer in good condition and i'll stare admirably at it, but most of the time i don't really give a shit about anyone else's shitty hammers
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
People obsessed with their hobbies, are they annoying? New study find that yes they are, if you happen to not like said hobby.

Hell, sometimes if you also like said hobby they can be annoying.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG at #33505539
Hell, sometimes if you also like said hobby they can be annoying.

like me
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by So-Cal
people who like to show off their hammers are mostly morons imo

sometimes i'll see a nice vintage hammer in good condition and i'll stare admirably at it, but most of the time i don't really give a shit about anyone else's shitty hammers

I'm more of a wrench enthusiast myself.
I'm going to go with horse girls. I dated one for 4 years. Hung around her at the barn where she kept hers. There was a flock of them there. Those girls are strange.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by RCA1186
I'm going to go with horse girls. I dated one for 4 years. Hung around her at the barn where she kept hers. There was a flock of them there. Those girls are strange.

Sounds like you were stuck in en episode of the Saddle Club
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Those horses knew I didn't like their owners. They used to give me the evil eye and kick the doors of their stalls as I passed.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by ultimate-slash
I'm more of a wrench enthusiast myself.

Personally, I just like tools.....ifunowatimean.....
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Page 1 of 4