So here's something I bought on eBay for around £800...

Inside...

...and one photo with the rest of the family...

It must be a (somehow) new Parker Nitefly M!

These things have killer specs:
Made in America
Sperzel Locking Tuners
Mahogany Neck & Body
Carbon/Glass Composite Fretboard & Neck Reinforcement
DiMarzio Pickups
Stainless Steel Saddles
Piezoelectric Pickup
Preamp System with Stereo Output Jack

On with the review...

Soon after picking it up I realised the neck had a very similar feel to my Sumer Metal Driver, which is what I wanted so that is good. It isn't as thin as the Ibanez, but it isn't flat, which, for me, makes it a hell of a lot better to play. Considering the neck doesn't have a satin finish, my hand still glides across it pretty effortlessly which is nice.

The electronics are a bit of a mind boggle. I've gotten used to more conventional switching mechanisms, and the options on this thing are ridiculous: 2 switches, 3 dials and a push/pull for coil split. It's going to take a bit of time to get used to.

The only weak point I would give it are that the Dimarzios are a bit 'meh'. Not awful, but I will probably change them out later anyway. I'm thinking BKP Aftermaths...

All in all, I think this is my perfect guitar, and for the price I paid I'm over the moon. It's just a shame the more recent line of USA Parkers are at least twice this price and hard to come by anywhere in Europe, but I definitely want another one.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Last edited by Emperor's Child at Oct 12, 2015,
wow very nice!

New? For £800? If so, that sounds like a pretty sweet price.

EDIT: Do you know which dimarzios it has?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
wow very nice!

New? For £800? If so, that sounds like a pretty sweet price.

EDIT: Do you know which dimarzios it has?
Yeah. It's new. Or at least it was advertised as new, and it looks new so I couldn't really care less anyway. The total price I paid for the guitar was actually more like £820, but that's including P&P from Poland, and Paypal's suspicious exchange rates.

I'm not sure about the DiMarzios but the manual describes them as "Custom DiMarzios" so they were probably made exclusively for these guitars.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Thanks.

And yeah dimarzio does make custom models for some manufacturers, so they might be custom as well.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Very nice!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
That bridge looks so friggin comfy. HNGD!
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
holy crap that's nice!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
they are awesome guitars. i played like a $6k one once (a few years ago) and it was probably one of the nicest guitars i have laid my hands on. i am sure that is right up there too.

damn. nice. enjoy!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Parkers are indeed sweet! HNGD! Enjoy it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I got to try out some prototypes- one was so light, it was like strapping on an air guitar.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Glad i opened this thread.
That guitar is gorgeous!!
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
I had a gorgeous sunburst nitefly (v4? never understood if that was the proper name for it) a few years ago and im very sad that I sold it. it was beautiful and covered a variety of tones, and I really liked that you could switch the trem from floating to dive only to fixed. pretty handy for people like me who don't get along with trems much. enjoy it man

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Last edited by SYLrules88 at Jul 19, 2015,
Sweet! Happy NGD!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge