Page 1 of 2
Well that isn't a very auspicious start.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Welp, not off to the best start.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
For all of their problems from awful commentators to biased coverage to taking themselves too seriously and invading people's privacies and violating their rights, ESPN does really outstanding documentary work. Most of their 30 For 30 documentaries are on Netflix, and well worth the one to two hour runtime most of them have.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
that cover reminds me of handsome jack from borderlines someone hmu????
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
nobody has hmu by now and i am disappointed
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
THE UNION business behind getting high

The Culture High is the follow up to the union.

This Film Is Not Yet Rated

Terms and Conditions May Apply
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33506857
that cover reminds me of handsome jack from borderlines someone hmu????

huu

We now need an obama mask in borderlands
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33506883
nobody has hmu by now and i am disappointed

cuz it's borderlands not borderlines
Quote by JamSessionFreak
anything by david attenborough ever

planet earth is goat

(Invalid img)

not even gonna spoiler this

These documentaries are pretty much the best thing the BBC does. It almost makes up for the shit they love to waste money on, like F1, golf, tennis and shit. And The Voice. That stuff, that would easily find it's way to air on commercial TV can get right to ****.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Jiro Dreams of Sushi

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Jiro Dreams of Sushi

yooooo

Quote by Dreadnought
My God, it's full of stars!
We Jam Econo

this one about the effects of solitary confinement and sensory deprivation. can't remember what it's called.

American Hardcore

and i'll let y'all know how Filmage is when it gets here.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Dreadnought
yooooo

stupid spoiler bitch

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana

Not particularly light watching, but that's to be expected

This is also absolutely fantastic to watch

my favorite documentary is Paris is Burning; I think it's fvcking amazing

plus who doesn't like footage of NYC in the 80's?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

The Bridge (as mentioned above)

All the BBC nature stuff with David Attenborough (obv)

Human Planet - also BBC but like a nature programmer about people. Not feat Big Davy A unfortunately. Similarly top notch viewing though.

The first part of Zeitgeist I actually thought was very interesting too, just because I'd never approached the bible from that historical kind of perspective before looking at it like any other mythology from the region. The rest was entertaining but basically just conspiracy theorist crap.

Mistaken For Strangers was really interesting. Sort of a documentary about The National, but a lot more a quite personal touching documentary about the brother.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HqRuLgx0Q8

Catfish... become a really mainstream thing and slightly ruined by the TV series (in the same way nobody can truly watch Sixth Sense for the first time properly any more) but absolutely fantastic first watch, and you really have to respect how well it did.

Same sort of goes for Super Size Me. A bit old and seemingly cliche now, but in part because it was one of the films that created those cliches. Deserves respect simply for being part of the wave that brought documentaries back into the mainstream and showing they can be relevant and edgy, not just films of gorillas and fish.

Vice, as much as it's stereotyped as hispter bullshit that doesn't really seem to know when it's being sarcastic and ironic or not any more, also has some great stuff. The docs on Islamic State and North Korea are both top notch.

OH and finally let's not forget Samsara. Even without words it is just... staggering. Just awe-inspiring.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp967YAAdNk
I'm a plant nerd so I guess:

The Botany of Desire
Sexual Encounters of the Floral Kind

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Louis Theroux documentaries are pretty good, as was Brian Cox's Wonders of the Universe. And of course, anything with David Attenborough. I loved Frozen Planet. My boss thinks documentaries and nature programs are for old people. So I showed him this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlbxRBfGAr0

I also love things about underground. Like Invisible Rome and those ones about the building of Crossrail in london.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Kumarè
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
cosmos nigga
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Jiro Dreams of Sushi

+1 for this.

Also, this one is good. New on Netflix:

Quote by MinterMan22
the meerkats or bust tbh

im sorry but that was hands down one of the shittiest shows to ever show up on animal planet
Quote by necrosis1193
For all of their problems from awful commentators to biased coverage to taking themselves too seriously and invading people's privacies and violating their rights, ESPN does really outstanding documentary work. Most of their 30 For 30 documentaries are on Netflix, and well worth the one to two hour runtime most of them have.

This. The E:60 docs are great too
e-married to Jack (bladez)
I downloaded the entirety of The World At War last night Largest WW2 documentary, 3rd highest rated TV show on IMDB last time I checked, gotta find the time to actually watch it now.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Page 1 of 2