I have Washburn RX10 electric guitar. I noticed that the distance from strings to neck differs from fret to fret. For example at the first fret it almost touches the actual fret. And going down to the guitar body, the distance grows. I saw that it shouldn't be like that. But I'm not sure what can I do to fix that. There is no local guitar shop nearby, and I'm not very experienced with dealing with guitar gear. I'm not sure it is worth to try to fix it or get a better guitar.
That's pretty normal. Close to the nut, string doesn't move so much when it's picked, so it can be close without making a buzzing sound. As the distance from the nut increases, so does the movement the string makes, peaking at the 12th fret(halfway between the nut and the bridge), so the strings do need to be further from the frets here.

If you get a buzzing sound, or it affects intonation/playing comfort, then you do have a problem, but it's likely you can fix it yourself, if you're careful. If you can , take pictures, upload them to something like imgur or tinypic, and post them, and a description of your issue, to this thread.
The general idea of the strings having a larger distance from the neck as you head towards the body is not always bad, and can be very common. The shape of the neck (bow or relief - meaning curved more like a c/concave or arced upwards) it something of preference to a point. Some players, a lot of metal shred guys for example, prefer a flat neck for as much of the length as possible because it allows a lighter, easier touch to fret the strings. Other guys, like blues or jazz, prefer a more bowed neck as it can give a brighter, more lively sound with better articulation for clean tones (to a point). So a lot of this is preference.

That said, if there is too much bow, it'll be a bear to wrestle the strings to the fretboard, and will actually leave it sounding dull and blunt, and too much relief will leave your strings rattling against the frets and make it difficult to achieve any sort of tone at all. So you have to find a space in that middle ground between how you prefer it to feel and sound, and how functional it is.

This happens by adjusting the truss rod, and if you're not familiar with this, its process, or guitar work in general, I would suggest taking it somewhere and learning about it from someone who is knowledgeable, because a misstep with your truss rod can literally ruin your neck. It's not a complex procedure once you understand how to do it and are comfortable in doing so, but too much too soon can render your guitar pretty unplayable and beyond saving.

That said, and though Washburn makes good guitars, your particular model is a beginner's sort, and while there's nothing wrong with that, to some extent you get what you pay for. Lower-end models are great for starting out and getting your feet, but you may want to consider something a step up if you're noticing a potential problem anyway as some of the issues with these guitars can be a simple as their build quality. If you're interested in going that route, look into Ibanez RG450DX models, Fender's Mexican standard strats, or a Schecter - all of which can come in at a price point of between $300-$400 US and are solid, reliable, and highly moddable, so they'll carry you through a good length of time as you grow, and can be altered to suit your tastes as you do.

Hope this was somewhat helpful, and if you have any more questions, message me.

Cheers.

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com