Page 1 of 2
I'd like everyone to share their own bits of practical advice, to make life a little easier, to live confidently, and to share our discoveries with others.

1. On a hot day, put a paper towel sheet or a few sheets of toilet paper in between your butt and underwear. Helps to absorb gross sweat.

2. When you need to make sure to bring something with you after you leave your house, leave all the items at your front door right before you go to bed the night before.

3. Try to wake up 2 hours before you have to be somewhere in the morning. If I have to be somewhere at 8, I get up at 6. It makes the day a lot smoother and relaxed.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jul 18, 2015,
Sleep for an amount of time that divides equally into 1 1/2 hour increments, it gives complete REM sleep cycles.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
when cold, use a jacket or coat to shelter from the low temperatures

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
breath if you don't want to die
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

pee while showering to save time.

don't eat yellow snow.

hide all your dork toys/shit before a girl comes to your house. unless she is also a dork.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Have your own personal set of tableware. One plate, one bowl, one spoon, one fork, one knife, one cup (etc)

then you don't have to worry about dishwasher stuff because it takes like 20 seconds to clean plates and silverware, so that's all you do.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
You cunts, this could have been a good thread
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by CL/\SH
You cunts, this could have been a good thread

Best practical advice I can give is make good threads
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham at #33507315
Best practical advice I can give is make good threads

When you are hungry you should eat something unless of course you are an African child and don't have access to food.
Breathe through your mouth when cutting onions and No More Tears
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by arcanom
Strap locks. Seriously strap locks.

Seriously though, guys. Strap locks. Changed my live, fo real.
If you find that you cannot open the door to your car, pull the door handle.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
If you find that you cannot open the door to your car, pull the door handle.

Bitch u crazy
Quote by Will Lane at #33507205
1. On a hot day, put a paper towel sheet or a few sheets of toilet paper in between your butt and underwear. Helps to absorb gross sweat.

Do you actually do this lol.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
A simple trick to avoid burning your mouth on recently-cooked pizza is to wait a few minutes for it to cool down
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by perfec_circl
Log off the forums occasionally and do something productive.

logging out of my account? Only time I do that is when I want to log in as one of my multis
it's all coming back

When you sneeze, tilt your head slightly upward and blow directly forward as hard as possible to cover everyone in your spray to strengthen their immune systems.

You will get many thanks
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

If you really want to master the guitar tune all 6 strings in 4ths. It makes everything 100x more logical and visually symmetrical.
Quote by eGraham
When you sneeze, tilt your head slightly upward and blow directly forward as hard as possible to cover everyone in your spray to strengthen their immune systems.

You will get many thanks
Also if you're trying to sneeze but just can't, look up at a bright light. The sun works really well.
Quote by Oyface
Seriously though, guys. Strap locks. Changed my live, fo real.

Don't be this guy. Use strap locks.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
If you really want to master the guitar tune all 6 strings in 4ths. It makes everything 100x more logical and visually symmetrical.

What about all thirds?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Will Lane at #33507579
yes and i can testify to it's working power

May I also suggest adult diapers.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Do we really need another Ian_the_fox?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Always wipe.
Quote by CL/\SH
Always wipe.

But only after a number 2. Wiping after a number 1 is a waste of paper, unless you are a woman.
Quote by Pastafarian96
Do we really need another Ian_the_fox?

did he ever truly leave?
it's all coming back

Quote by chaoticfables
is this real

Actually yes.
My God, it's full of stars!
There are a few remedies to eliminate the sting from onions, including, but not limited to, surgical removal of your eyes.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Page 1 of 2