GOP Presidential frontrunner Donald Trump said something very intelligent today

Page 1 of 2
If Donald Trump becomes President then lmao
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

lmao how does this guy even wipe his ass without getting it on his hand
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by CL/\SH at #33507548

Ass wiping is for losers, drug-running Mexican rapists, and former PoWs, all of whom he hires to do it for him.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by CL/\SH

He is worth several billion, and he earned it all. He's obviously smart.

He's also obviously trolling the shit out of the US political right.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

He's not trolling anyone. He's a jackass. That's pretty obvious
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought at #33507557

That doesn't make it any less hilarious to watch.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by Dreadnought

If you say so. I'm fairly certain he gets his jollies from this shit. He knows he'll never make it past the primaries, but he's also rich enough to not care.
That ****ing moron. He isn't a war hero "because he was captured", he's a war hero because he refused repatriation after several months of torture, because there were other POWs imprisoned longer than him and he didn't want to break the military's code of conduct.

That is undeniable heroism.
plot twist: Trump is Marlon Brando, McCain is Martin Sheen.
maybe the other way around

idk

brando tho
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
trump wants the heroes that will destroy isis, not the heroes that will be captured by isis

bold visionary
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Oh sam, how I've missed your inane comments.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

If by 'worth billions' you meant 'inherited a lot of money and claimed bankruptcy multiple times', yeah man

jfc, i just lost it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Jul 18, 2015,
Quote by Fat Lard at #33507627
If by 'worth billions' you meant 'inherited a lot of money and claimed bankruptcy multiple times', yeah man

I came here to say this, delete the message before posting it, and leave, but yeah lol
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
He's brilliant.

He's making such an ass of himself, that it forces democrats and republicans to put aside their differences and work for a united, better America together. Because if they don't, someone like Trump would become president.
He's sacrificing his own reputation, money (by all the companies that have broken business with him), and more, for the greater good.
Truly, he is the hero America needs right now.
Quote by Fat Lard at #33507627

shoulda went all in on TSLA #AGGROfinancial
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
If you say so. I'm fairly certain he gets his jollies from this shit. He knows he'll never make it past the primaries, but he's also rich enough to not care.

I root for people like Trump just because if he was president, there would be so much amusing drama that I could get my daily laughs by just turning on the news. But that just goes to show how much I care about politics haha
Peavey 6505+ Head (Left)
Line 6 Spider IV HD150 Head (Right)
Marshall 1960A 4x12
ESP DV-8
Ibanez RG T42DX
Agile Hornet Pro 727
*Sees Donald Trump leading in polls*

Well I guess that's that.
I'm lovin' Tha Trump right now. Master troll.

http://time.com/3963612/donald-trump-john-mccain-military-service/

LOL his tweets

Quote by Fat Lard

To be fair, he has some undeniable business savvy to his own credit. And bankruptcy is not unusual when dealing with a wide scope of business.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jul 19, 2015,
basically here's the thing right

trump getting mad attention (more than ever, probably). Has extremist right-wing views, and then will disappear so that other republicans can go "woah, we're not like that. he's crazy! We aren't. we are moderate. pls vote 4 us"

I also liked the episode in WWE where Trump buys out the whole everything
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by bradulator
@Popehat: Vietnam era draft dodger spits on disabled Vietnam era prisoner of war.

yeah.

I mean I support draft dodging ( ) but the one's who bash conscripts are dumb and it's even worse when they were legally exempt 'cause upper class (not sure if that's trump it's not like I gaf about trump's life story lol)

that's not even the main reason why this is such a stupid statement though like holy shit it's all just publicity anyway though.
Trump's just incredibly stupid if he thinks that bashing a former POW is going to get him GOP support.
Quote by TheChaz at #33508201
Trump's just incredibly stupid if he thinks that bashing a former POW is going to get him GOP support.

yeah.

not that the gop cares about veterans in anything other than campaign commercials though.
Quote by ErikLensherr
^^My attention was more piqued by this article.

http://time.com/3963692/bernie-sanders-martin-omalley-black-lives-matter/

This is why nobody likes protesters, they're obnoxious as fuck.

-After O’Malley exited, Sanders took the stage and flashed with annoyance. “If you don’t want me to be here that’s okay,” he said. “I don’t want to out-scream you.”-

When the radical of the group thinks you're being rowdy y'all needa chill

Also, good lord:

"Even at Netroots Nation, a Shangri-La for progressive idealism where protesters in the hot Phoenix sun pass around sunscreen and water bottles and gather afterwards for group meditation sessions, some attendees were flummoxed by the outpouring of racial anger. "
Last edited by bradulator at Jul 19, 2015,
He'll escape this just fine. This nation generally doesn't give a fuck about its POW's or Vietnam Veterans beyond tired bromides. James Stockdale learned that the hard way.
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33508129
^^My attention was more piqued by this article.

http://time.com/3963692/bernie-sanders-martin-omalley-black-lives-matter/

This is why nobody likes protesters, they're obnoxious as fuck.

"black lives matter. white lives matter. all lives matter"

boos

this is tumblr
Lol, the rise and fall of Trump was truly a beautiful sight to behold.

He's dead in the water after this. Not that he wasn't just in it for the attention the whole time. His impulsive blathering pulled the impulsive right to his side, and no doubt this is going to turn that same group of people against him.

This is how these sorts of elections go. It will be somebody else's turn in the front for a little while, and in the end it will come down to Bush or Walker.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Page 1 of 2