I've recently been focusing a lot on transcribing. I'm trying to transcribe this piece :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y9ZNOe5RjI

I've got a good grip on the lead part. I need to know if the chords i've transcribed are correct, so here goes :

Key; Am

Intro Chords ; A5 to G5 and Back to A5

From 0:33 onwards ; A5 G5 G5 A5 G5 G5 A5 A5 A5 ( TWICE)

From 0: 44 onwards ' G5 F5 F5 G5 G5 G5 A5 A5 A5 then G5 F5 F5 G5 G5 G5 slide to F5 then G5.

Any help would be appreciated
You didn't spell the chords correctly.

Chords used (in EADGBe format):

Am (xxx555)
G (xxx433)
F (xxx211)
Em (xxx000)

After 0:33 the chords are played in lower octaves than what I have written above, but it's all the same idea.

Around 1:20 there's something going on with

(xxx54x)
(xxx43x)
(xxx32x)
(xxx21x)

I didn't really listen past that.
I would say the intro is Am all the time, and then the part that starts at 0:33 is 2 bars of Am and 2 bars of F major. Yes, it goes back and forth between Am and G, and later F and Em, but to me the "overall harmony" doesn't really change.

The part that starts at around 1:20 is based on A diminished.

Then at 1:33 it changes to D diminished.

At around 2 minutes it changes to something that sounds like G suspended (I guess G7sus4).

2:17 is like the beginning, but in Gm, not Am. Then at 2:41 it modulates back to Am, and it's the same stuff as in the beginning and then fades out.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Use less distortion and EQ a bit unless you're adding more instruments and continue to count. Sounds fine, though.

If you want to go into phrasing, you're free to do whatever you want, but the track did something different in m.4, with less melisma and a staccato. You repeated the m.2 pattern in m.4, which is fine, but this is just an FYI.
Attachments:
Ruroken.pdf