im into heavy metal, BFMV, Pantera, Megadeth etc.

im going to buy a jackson JS32T rhoads hardtail and a Line 6 Spider 15 amp
bear in mind, im only going to be practising in my room
Any guitar will be fine for metal, its all down to personal tastes and what feels comfortable to you.

As for Line 6 they are great little practice amps, my friend used to have a spider and it was great for what it was! No messing needed in buying pedals etc which is ideal in the beginning. I would also suggest checking out the Peavey Vypyr, it was my first amp years back and could not fault it.
Don't get a Line 6. Never had one, but pretty much everyone here hates it. Get a Vypyr Tube.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Don't get a Line 6. Never had one, but pretty much everyone here hates it. Get a Vypyr Tube.

peaveys are too expensive for me, the max i can spend on an amp is £100
Quote by Wayfaerer666
Any guitar will be fine for metal, its all down to personal tastes and what feels comfortable to you.

As for Line 6 they are great little practice amps, my friend used to have a spider and it was great for what it was! No messing needed in buying pedals etc which is ideal in the beginning. I would also suggest checking out the Peavey Vypyr, it was my first amp years back and could not fault it.

the vypyr 15 is discontinued it had many great reviews
any other amps you would recommend for a beginner?
Where are you from, so we look with you.

If you're from the US: Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Where are you from, so we look with you.

If you're from the US: Peavey Vypyr 30

i live in the UK
the only place i get a peavey vypyr 30 is off of amazon, nowhere else sells them here

what is good about the amp compared to other bottom range ones? its much more expensive than other beginner amps
the line 6 spider 15 sounds really fuzzy, like bees which i really dont like

im looking fora tone similar to something that BFMV had off of The Poison or SAF
obviously with cheap amps you wont get a good tone, but anything that isnt fuzzy, and is thick is good
Last edited by ThePolygamist at Jul 21, 2015,