Page 1 of 4
Mine is realising I'm a pathetic little pissflap, who wastes his time making shit videos then spamming them on guitar websites when I could actually be doing something valuable with my time like brushing up my social skills so I can get laid instead of embarrassing my parents.
Dying alone, forgotten, and full of regrets. Like eGraham basically.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
you know, just like, some things or whatever
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Dying before I ever get to play in a band for 1 live show. Even if it was just like 10-20 people and even if they didn't care at all and just sat and stared I want to play a live show just 1 time.
Being 22, my biggest fear right now definitely is not having my life sorted by the time I'm 30. That pretty much includes having a job I enjoy with a solid income and not living in Australia
~ We all die alone. ~

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
redundaphobia (n.): the fear that someone makes another thread asking a question about our fears again.
Free Ali
Free Lard
my husband dying
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal at #33508962
my husband dying

I also fear that my partner would die once I'm emotionally invested in making a lifelong agreement. Every time I hear about it or see it in a film or whatever, I wonder how the other person copes.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Not being useful
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by chrismendiola at #33508966
I also fear that my partner would die once I'm emotionally invested in making a lifelong agreement. Every time I hear about it or see it in a film or whatever, I wonder how the other person copes.

shitposting on ultimate-guitar dot com
Quote by chrismendiola

to be frank I think I would just stop eating and wait
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Xiaoxi at #33508824
~ We all die alone. ~

This guy's clearly never heard of a murder-suicide.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola at #33508966

Tie a bunch balloons to your house innit
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

LOL
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by ErikLensherr at #33509046

i cry evry tiem
Free Ali
Free Lard
Outliving my best friend, I really do want to die before her.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96 at #33509127
Outliving my best friend, I really do want to die before her.

Still with this, lol.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Losing what sanity i have left and going complete blackout crazy, having to live out my life in a mental home seems p scary.
ayy lmao
It's a tie between getting mauled by a group of gorillas or eaten by dinosaurs.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Still with this, lol.

Hey, I still wake up some days and wonder why I shouldn't kill myself and she's reason number 1.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by ErikLensherr at #33508794
Dying alone, forgotten, and full of regrets. Like eGraham basically.

I was going to say this about myself

Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33508796
Who?

and then this ;_;
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by xTURTLENECKx
Anything with a stinger. Gtfo

so does an Apache helicopter armed with AIM-92 Missiles count?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by xTURTLENECKx
Anything with a stinger. Gtfo

Yeah, anything that flies, swarms, and is known to attack is automatically on my s**t list.

I'd say my biggest fear is dying in my sleep. I mean, it's a bit of a stupid fear, seeing as though, if and when it were to happen, I wouldn't even know. I'd be dreaming, my mind would go into an advanced dream state once my body shuts down, and then...who knows. But, for some reason, the idea of not waking up in the morning scares the living piss out of me.

The f**ked up part is, in the last few years, I've made a lot of decisions and choices in my life that have practically guaranteed that, if I die prematurely, it will be in my sleep. I've f**ked up my heart pretty bad at this point, and some of the nights that I worry about whether or not I'll wake up, I'm usually in a situation where, if I fall asleep in the wrong position (anything but on my stomach or side), I may not wake up. So, while worrying about it, I've almost ensured it.

Oh well. The best one can do is continue living life until life is no more.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
not exorcising the demons from her past

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Not being able to be there for friends/family when they need me.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Failing to be the kind of man i want to be and not living the kind of life i want to live. And dying before owning a music man axis super sport or reflex
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Page 1 of 4