Hello, from long time member, but 1st time poster.

I have for sale the famed but seldom seen for sale, Kawai Moonsault guitar. This is from the first run of these back in the early '80s, when the had glued in neck, not the more recent reissue with bolt on necks.

In OUTSTANDING condition (sorry, don't mean to shout) with original case. Silver to black 'burst, hot humbucker picups, plus the option to put a 9v battery in the control cavity, bot active eq, and boy does this thing rip. You can read more about it when searching the web, and everyone says,, seldom seen, wish I could find ibe... Also info on the Kawai company is out htere.

I came to aquire it maybe 10+ years ago, the guy's father picked it up while stationed in japan while in the military, and brought it home to his son, who tucked it away, and hardly used it, needed money, so on Ebay it went,, and soon arrived at my house.

If anyone one has any questions or interest in this totally cool guitar, let me know.

bmarriott13
Hello, from long time member, but 1st time poster.

"I have for sale the famed but seldom seen for sale, Kawai Moonsault guitar. This is from the first run of these back in the early '80s, when the had glued in neck, not the more recent reissue with bolt on necks."

I guess I should give the price: $2400 with original case. Plus shipping