Hi, I'm stuck between 4 guitars and can't make a decision, could you please give me some tips about the choice?

I'm looking at:
1)USA BC Rich Gunslinger alder 80th;
2)Japan Jackson DR5 ash 90th;
3)Japan Jackson stars SL-170 ash wings early 2000th;
4)Japan RG570(mahogany, 1piece neck) 1990.

Would be very grateful for your help, thnx
Have you played them? If you're buying from a store with a good return policy, you could flip a coin and take one home for a week, then if it doesn't work out just take it back and try a different one. It's not something I would do at a mom&pop shop, but a big box store I'd do it with zero guilt.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Make sure to sit around and play them. If you don't feel comfortable playing them all in one store or sitting in that same store for a few hours, play different ones at different stores. When I bought my first 'real' guitar I was in and out of Guitar Center playing different guitars a few hours a week. The one I ended up getting didn't even feel like the 'right' one until later in the process either.

I wish I could give you some more specific advice about those guitars but as long as you've done your research and identified those as 'decent' guitars you are interested in, feeling one out is going to be the best thing for you to do!
Unfortunately I can not play them. They are pretty far from me and all of them are from the 90th and are almost unreal to find in the stores The early 90s guitars do have different neck profiles.
I can't, honestly, think of a way to help.

I'm familiar with the guitars, but when you're talkin' used guitars, I'm all about tons of photos and lots of questions about details.
Quote by dspellman
I can't, honestly, think of a way to help.

I'm familiar with the guitars, but when you're talkin' used guitars, I'm all about tons of photos and lots of questions about details.

Would you please give me any info about them? That would help me. I'm interested in the neck profile for the most part.
Quote by helldivinity
They are all in a good condition, BC Rich and Dinky are nearly mint.

Then flip a coin and pick one.
Quote by helldivinity
Would you please give me any info about them? That would help me. I'm interested in the neck profile for the most part.

He and we will help. Dspellman is just saying that we would be more helpful if you provided pics, Which in my opinion is spot on.

new Guitars have a certain standard. of course all brands and models are different and even one to the next, but to some degree there is a commomality with a particular brand and model. Used Guitars open up a whole wormhole, if you can't try them they can be a crapshoot
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
My advice would be to find as many reviews about the guitars as you can and see what other people say about them, and maybe you can have a bit of an idea how they play. Usually people who do reviews compare them well with other guitars.
I would never buy a guitar without trying it out first, reviews are OK for sounds but nothing in writing or video will really tell you if you'll like it unless you play it.

On paper I should love the Ernie Ball Petrucci guitars terms of spec looks and everything. In real life I really don't like how they play or feel, very almost just bought one online and am very glad I didn't. It might suck that they're far away but it's worth visiting and trying them out bud
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
I'm going to be the devil's advocate here. If all else fails, but the one who's looks you prefer. Al least then you will want to pick it up and play it.

FWIW, I've had about equal success buying by mail order and in a shop. There is a trade-off - if I buy mail order I'm less likely to impulse-buy, and I mostly learn to live with what I've got.
How many pickups do you want? Gunslingers only have one, the others all have 2 (I think, not sure on the star).
How many frets do you usually use? 22 or 24?

Use that as part of your criteria, along with comfort. Have you ever played a strat styled guitars, and did you like them? If so, choices 1,2,4 would be a good bet.

Criteria aside: if a single one of the sellers have a guranteed return policy, buy that one first.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Hey guys, thank you for the help. I've chosen a soloist, I've received a couple of demos and tried one similar from a guy around.