Page 1 of 2
How do you personally cope with the fact that we are all slaves to dead presidents, society is controlled by the top 1% of the top 1%, we have no actual free will, and life is just an illusion?

I do drugs and pretty much just think, "**** it all" to myself every 10 minutes.
Quote by Eastwinn at #33510386
sometimes i drive my car around

i do this too even tho its bad for the environment but that's where the, "fuck it all" mentality comes in handy
if you think that your individual actions have any sort of meaningful impact on the sustainability of humanity's environmental policies you are an extremely arrogant, self-important douche that needs a reality check.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
if you think that your individual actions have any sort of meaningful impact on the sustainability of humanity's environmental policies you are an extremely arrogant, self-important douche that needs a reality check.

yeah but maybe tone it down
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Thrashtastic15 at #33510394

damn son, can't a brother feel a bit guilty about wasting some gasoline all up in this bitch?!
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
How do you personally cope with the fact that we are all slaves to dead presidents, society is controlled by the top 1% of the top 1%, we have no actual free will, and life is just an illusion?

I say things like this in despair to the Musician Talk group on FB chat as a way to get started on my composing every day. It is great fun Really gets the creative juices going...

Quote by Eastwinn
sometimes i drive my car around

You never answered my exhaust and catless question

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
You never answered my exhaust and catless question

my b
can't hook you up
still don't do BMWs yet anyway
Quote by Thrashtastic15
libtard

ok but a few notches further down and i think that will be good
Quote by Eastwinn
my b
can't hook you up
still don't do BMWs yet anyway

1 year...!!

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Eastwinn at #33510410
ok but a few notches further down and i think that will be good

nobody cares libtard
i imagine myself living in a fantasy wherein i am contributing to the economic forces which will lead to the downfall of le capitalism
By locking myself up in my room all day with my waifu.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I smoke a lot of meth. A LOT.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
1% etc: I can't do anything about the overall state of society so I don't worry about it too much. I can have an impact on the people around me, so I do what I can.

The free will and related stuff I've just learned to accept. I'm still going to do the things I'm going to do regardless. I may just be a collection of fluctuations of energy in a universe of various structures of the same interacting in various ways, and it's fun to think about and I enjoy reading and watching things that describe these interactions in detail, but if free will doesn't exist why is that such a bad thing? If free will doesn't exist would you do anything differently if it did? I think the free will argument is inherently flawed. We have will. What does it mean to have free will? Accepting moral responsibility? Well, there are consequences for our actions and that's free enough for me. What does it matter if life is an illusion? If life is an illusion, then what is the reality? Does it matter? Just go ahead and live that "illusion" and enjoy it.
I like long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners under the stars with my significant other, i also like to volunteer at my local food pantry and teach less fortunate kids how to read.

Thats how i cope.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
I listen to cope by manchester orchestra and work on my abs ayyyyyy
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Weaponized
wear my hat backwards

damn
Quote by bradulator at #33510413
listen to the Front Bottoms

☆ defend modern baseball ☆

I don't care about any of that I just want to do the best I can for myself and others with the resources I have.
cat

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by guitarxo at #33510535
I don't care about any of that I just want to do the best I can for myself and others with the resources I have.

^^

I also disagree that I don't have free will. I can do whatever I want bish.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I can do whatever I want bish.

In the end, we are all slaves to Tha Pit.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I do alot of pills... yea it's not a very good habit i'll tell ya what. I started out snorting like a line of Vikes a day and now I'm kinda at the point where I'm ****ed up on alot of shit all day. I barely remember anything that's happened last few weeks that's how ****ed up I am. But yeah on topic of this thread it helps me block out the thoughts that ruin life for me, whats the meaning of life, why are we here? it's an awful decision and not a very good habit but it is what it is..
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

I do drugs and pretty much just think, "**** it all" to myself every 10 minutes.

By perceiving the purposelessness of reality as well as you know how to, and then going on to create a personal frame for life in which you do seem to have free will and a purpose, keeping just enough of reality in mind to keep you from trying to replace it all together.

But mostly strong alcoholic beverages
Quote by Blacknoise at #33510537
- Depressed
- Takes drugs

Stop doing drugs. /endthread

No, YOU stop doing drugs
Page 1 of 2