Cool ideas, especially the start, but it kind of was nothing but single notes with wah. So, cool sounds and ideas I guess, but a bit underwhelming. Fit the song though.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
No offence, but that doesn't really have the sort of speed, phrasing or technicality I'd expect to go in the song. Didn't play anything 'wrong-sounding', but as above it was a bit underwhelming and not really much going on.

P.S This belongs in the Cover Songs section really.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
No offence, but that doesn't really have the sort of speed, phrasing or technicality I'd expect to go in the song. Didn't play anything 'wrong-sounding', but as above it was a bit underwhelming and not really much going on.

P.S This belongs in the Cover Songs section really.

Yea you're right I know this and it was sort of a first take but I didn't have much more to work with and it was more competing is better than winning. I know it's underwhelming and I'm not even the most technical player. Thanks for the honesty though it's much appreciated!
Quote by Mxtty6Riatt
This is pretty bad but I just wanted to do this anyway. Good luck to all!

(Link to video)

We'd appreciate it if you made your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's, and, again, posted in Cover Songs. Thanks.
I am curious as to who won the Halestorm A Little Mayhem guitar solo contest. The winner was supposed to have been announced on August 21st but i have searched Halestorm's websites, Gibson's website and here on UG with no luck. Does anyone know the answer ?