as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I think Euan is dead so we wont have a banner this time
the rest will come later I just cba im on mobile rn
anime is for pedos and manchildren
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
shocker x or y is for people who find x or y appealing

i will tell ostrich to make a sexy banner beach themed somehow without scaring him because he is scared of animes
Last edited by Ichikurosaki at Jul 21, 2015,
Quote by Ichikurosaki
actually is pocket monsters pokemon is just slang but localisation teams never bought over the original title just the shorthand the MORE YOU KNOW the weirder you look

no it's pokey-man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp22ts2URHs
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
ARE WE THE PREY

NO WE ARE THE HUNTERS

*theme tune*

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
ARE WE THE PREY

NO WE ARE THE HUNTERS

*theme tune*

Speaking of that show, God Eater is like if Attack on Titan was the exact opposite of Attack on Titan. It's in the future, the MC isn't a huge bitch, and there's no Armin.

It's only two episodes in so it still has the potential to be completely awful. We'll see.
Quote by Amuro Jay at #33511551
The beach episode is very inconsistent in my opinion. Sometimes it's great, other times it's terrible, and other times people die.

sometimes it's canon, sometimes its filler, sometimes its good filler

Quote by Amuro Jay at #33511563
Speaking of that show, God Eater is like if Attack on Titan was the exact opposite of Attack on Titan. It's in the future, the MC isn't a huge bitch, and there's no Armin.

It's only two episodes in so it still has the potential to be completely awful. We'll see.

its more like what if they made a monster hunter game in the future with guns and then made an anime out of it with a loose plot that probably wasnt in the games

honestly dont expect anything, its fanservice for people who played the games or if you like ufotable's animation which should be everyone because ufotable are beast
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sometimes it's canon, sometimes its filler, sometimes its good filler

its more like what if they made a monster hunter game in the future with guns and then made an anime out of it with a loose plot that probably wasnt in the games

honestly dont expect anything, its fanservice for people who played the games or if you like ufotable's animation which should be everyone because ufotable are beast

I haven't played Monster Hunter so I wouldn't get it.

Fanservice is definitely apparent.

And you're right, the animation is beautiful so far.
Quote by Amuro Jay
The beach episode is very inconsistent in my opinion. Sometimes it's great, other times it's terrible, and other times people die.

thats why it's so fitting for this thread
Quote by Amuro Jay

I thought Knights of Sidonia was future Attack on Titan

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I watched like 3 episodes of Dragonball the other and turned it off when 14 year old Bulma flashed her vag to old guy for a dragonball cos it was weird
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley

yeah but 2young

also i despise kid goku too

if i started from dragonball z when he's grown up will i still understand what's even going on

DBZ is a totally different kind of series DB is more whimsical adventure DBZ is fighting and laser beams and killing

hes only a kid for the first half of DB too its safe to start with Z tho since there's not really much deep plot or anything continuity isn't really important in long running shounen

all you need to know going in is green man was bad but hes not anymore even tho he kind of is but then quickly isnt anymore
Z starts literally during the transition
Quote by Ichikurosaki at #33511661
DBZ is a totally different kind of series DB is more whimsical adventure DBZ is fighting and laser beams and killing

hes only a kid for the first half of DB too its safe to start with Z tho since there's not really much deep plot or anything continuity isn't really important in long running shounen

all you need to know going in is green man was bad but hes not anymore even tho he kind of is but then quickly isnt anymore
Z starts literally during the transition

green man being piccolo?

sound, i'll just watch dbz then