Been saving up for a while and i think I'm going to buy a Sterling by Music Man JP100D. Has anyone played one, and if so tell me how the neck feels compared to a PRS Custom 24. I live out in the middle of no where so I have to have the guitars shipped to me before I can try t. Thanks!
wouldn't say the neck feels the same. the JP has a little fatter of a neck if i'm not mistaken. they do play really nice though.
Assuming you mean the SE Cu24?

The Sterling's neck is a little thicker and rounder. Not significantly bigger, but noticeable. The SE Cu24 almost has kind of a D thing going on.

Have you checked out the JP60? I find the shape and ergonomics totally superior to the JP100.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
True, but I love the pickups in the Jp100d and I'm pretty sure they are different in the 60d. I've never played with a contoured arm cut away so I don't know how that feels.
Pickups can be an added bonus, but I see them as a small price to pay aftermarket to have a better (for whatever reasons) guitar instead.

Pickups are the easiest thing to swap on a guitar, so they have the least amount of importance to me when shopping.

Plus it's easier because virtually nothing comes with pups I like stock anyway.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I have one for my noodle guitar and I am quite pleased with it. It not as sharp as the MM models but do them great justice, and for the price with the upgraded pups, i feel its a steal. Try to wait out a 15-20% sale and you have great value. Also, the trem is quite sturdy for the price range.