Page 1 of 3
You guys occasionally remember something that was so embarrassing it hurts? Like when I remember it I start cringing uncontrollably, it hurts...

2 of them happened this weekend.

On Saturday I headed to dinner with some friends after work. I pull into the parking lot and there was a free parking slot right in front of the patio. So I park, and my mind is thinking about who's supposed to be here, who I need to call, etc. I start walking away when some people dining out on the patio starts yelling "it's rolling, it's rolling!!!" I look back and my car's almost halfway out of its spot (manual left in netural like a fukkin noob). Thankfully it was a dip in the pavement so it juts rolled back and forth instead of OUT. Oh god, having to go back in to put the e-brakes and gearing on and then climbing out of the car again and walking into the place while
everyone's watching.......

On Sunday I'm doing something in my driveway. I live in a townhouse, with new neighbors attached right next door. I'm standing facing away but right next to their main staircase. I could tell that a car pulled into their driveway and they're heading in, but I'm just keeping to myself assuming they don't wanna be bothered. But then I hear "oh hello there!" and so I instantly turn around and go "hey! how's it going?" Turns out they were guests walking up and the actual neighbors opened the door to greet them. FML

I'm cringing intensely right now.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jul 21, 2015,
whenever OP posts i am embarassed for humanity

libtard europoors

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Lmao that's pretty funny

The most embarrassing stuff I do is making posts on this forum that don't make any sense and realizing it later, thankfully I know how to park my car
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

libtard europoors

This was going to be my post
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

libtard europoors

Thankfully that is a source of pride for me. No cringing needed.

Quote by CL/\SH
thankfully I know how to park my car

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Told my little brother "I wish you were never born". I was 16, he was 6.

Pretended to be passed out on the side of the road to catch a ride with someone, after too many cars pulled over, pretended to be hungover as ****.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Thankfully that is a source of pride for me. No cringing needed.

Okay that post was embarrassing to a new level

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
yeah i do

it happens every time im laying in bed trying to fall asleep quickly because i have an exam in the morning
Quote by JamSessionFreak
yeah i do

it happens every time im laying in bed trying to fall asleep quickly because i have an exam in the morning

do tell...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I remember in high school I had to arrange a Christmas song for a quartet of my choice, and so I did, except at the very end just before performing I noticed I did not arrange it properly, (it was all in C, while some other instruments were Bb/etc) and so I went out there with the resolve to die and be ridiculed and so I was. Literally no matter what I was to do it was going to sound like shit because we weren't in key. Have the worst feeling in my gut when I remember that.
Quote by Konohana
I remember in high school I had to arrange a Christmas song for a quartet of my choice, and so I did, except at the very end just before performing I noticed I did not arrange it properly, (it was all in C, while some other instruments were Bb/etc) and so I went out there with the resolve to die and be ridiculed and so I was. Literally no matter what I was to do it was going to sound like shit because we weren't in key. Have the worst feeling in my gut when I remember that.

wait...was this during a rehearsal?

Quote by Amuro Jay
Haha you nerd

I have plenty of stories like that from my youth. I've shared some of the biggest ones here before.

reshare

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi at #33511595

There was this one time during a maths exam when I needed to sneeze, but I didn't want to spread germs everywhere, so at the last moment, I covered my hands over my mouth and sneezed. I accidentally made an enormous fart noise from my hand covering my mouth in a dead silent hall full of about 300 students. And the fart noise reverberated in the hall for a good 5 seconds.

If an examiner suddenly hit me over the back of the head with a textbook as hard as they could in that moment, I would've conceded to it. I had never humiliated myself so badly in my entire life.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
^

Quote by CL/\SH

There was another time where I purposefully put the car in neutral while parked because I needed to get it out of the garage and onto the open driveway. Didn't feel like turning the car on and off just to move 10 feet. But while dragging it by the B pillar from the outside with the door open I accidentally bumped the door so that it swung out and hit the wall. Left a nick on the very edge of the door. Thankfully no one saw and I had touch-up paint, so it's not painfully embarrassing. Just regular embarrassing

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jul 21, 2015,
Not only that, but nobody fucking pretended that it didn't happen as you would an adult, so I heard everybody sniggering all around me to add insult to injury.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jul 21, 2015,
Quote by Xiaoxi at #33511662
^

There was another time where I purposefully put the car in neutral while parked because I needed to get it out of the garage and onto the open driveway. Didn't feel like turning the car on and off just to move 10 feet. But while dragging it by the B pillar from the outside with the door open I accidentally bumped the door so that it swung out and hit the wall. Left a nick on the very edge of the door. Thankfully no one saw and I had touch-up paint, so it's not painfully embarrassing. Just regular embarrassing
Actually I just remembered I did something pretty painfully embarrassing last week; I got my car stuck on a gravel slope while trying to turn around. Like, I pulled off the high way and left into what looked like a dirt road, which ended up being a somewhat steep gravel/dirt slope. Rather than back the fuck out, I kept going, hoping I'd find a place to swing around. Wound up getting stuck at the bottom of it close to a 7-8 foot drop off since my SUV doesn't have 4 wheel drive Had to call AAA easily the dumbest thing I've ever done involving a car, idk what the hell I was thinking
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE at #33511660
There was this one time during a maths exam when I needed to sneeze, but I didn't want to spread germs everywhere, so at the last moment, I covered my hands over my mouth and sneezed. I accidentally made an enormous fart noise from my hand covering my mouth in a dead silent hall full of about 300 students. And the fart noise reverberated in the hall for a good 5 seconds.

If an examiner suddenly hit me over the back of the head with a textbook as hard as they could in that moment, I would've conceded to it. I had never humiliated myself so badly in my entire life.

Quote by Xiaoxi
You guys occasionally remember something that was so embarrassing it hurts? Like when I remember it I start cringing uncontrollably, it hurts...

2 of them happened this weekend.

On Saturday I headed to dinner with some friends after work. I pull into the parking lot and there was a free parking slot right in front of the patio. So I park, and my mind is thinking about who's supposed to be here, who I need to call, etc. I start walking away when some people dining out on the patio starts yelling "it's rolling, it's rolling!!!" I look back and my car's almost halfway out of its spot. Thankfully it was a dip in the pavement so it juts rolled back and forth instead of OUT. Oh god, having to go back in to put the e-brakes and gearing on and then climbing out of the car again and walking into the place while
everyone's watching.......

This happened to me once with a golf cart when I worked at a golf shop. I parked the cart then walked out to talk to my manager and the parking brake gave out. I had to run back and get in before it went down the steep hill. Wasn't really my fault though.

Now that I think about it, I have a few embarrassing stories from there. Once did a burnout in gravel then slammed into the back of a co-workers cart. Also once backed up the driving-range cart too fast without looking and broke the windshield of another cart with the corner of the cart's bed. Whoops.
Quote by CL/\SH
Actually I just remembered I did something pretty painfully embarrassing last week; I got my car stuck on a gravel slope while trying to turn around. Like, I pulled off the high way and left into what looked like a dirt road, which ended up being a somewhat steep gravel/dirt slope. Rather than back the fuck out, I kept going, hoping I'd find a place to swing around. Wound up getting stuck at the bottom of it close to a 7-8 foot drop off since my SUV doesn't have 4 wheel drive Had to call AAA easily the dumbest thing I've ever done involving a car, idk what the hell I was thinking

You know what they say... at first if you don't succeed...keep digging yourself further into the hole

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Not only that, but nobody fucking pretended that it didn't happen as you would an adult, so I heard everybody sniggering all around me to add insult to injury.

Damn bro...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The worst part about it, a pretty cute girl was actually jogging up and down the same side of the street I had gone off on, and kept passing me while I was on the phone with AAA, and again when I had to signal them towards me when they showed up. Thank Christ almighty she didn't say anything to me
Quote by MeTallIcA313
This happened to me once with a golf cart when I worked at a golf shop. I parked the cart then walked out to talk to my manager and the parking brake gave out. I had to run back and get in before it went down the steep hill. Wasn't really my fault though.

Now that I think about it, I have a few embarrassing stories from there. Once did a burnout in gravel then slammed into the back of a co-workers cart. Also once backed up the driving-range cart too fast without looking and broke the windshield of another cart with the corner of the cart's bed. Whoops.

2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Privileged 2 WASP 2 Portfolio Diversification

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Privileged 2 WASP 2 Portfolio Diversification

16 and reckless.
Quote by Xiaoxi
wait...was this during a rehearsal?

reshare

No, it was a performance to the entire music class (around 30~ students)
Last edited by Konohana at Jul 21, 2015,
Quote by Konohana
No, it was a performance LOL

i almost feel like crying for you right now
Embarrassed, yes. So much it hurts? No. Not even emotionally.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Konohana at #33511745
No, it was a performance to the entire music class (around 30~ students)
Oh my god
It's alright guys, let it be known that I read music theory and practiced arranging for like 4 months. Never again will I make that mistake.
Once lost all the pants I was wearing when I was about 14 and someone yanked them all down and my dick felt the cold winter air for a moment before being reconcealed in my pants.

Was ****ing furious at the person who did it afterwards.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Once lost all the pants I was wearing when I was about 14 and someone yanked them all down and my dick felt the cold winter air for a moment before being reconcealed in my pants.

Was ****ing furious at the person who did it afterwards.

how many pants do you wear at once LOL
Quote by Konohana
how many pants do you wear at once LOL

He's Canadian, so during winter, they have to wear like a hundred to prevent frostbite of the penis.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
He's Canadian, so during winter, they have to wear like a hundred to prevent frostbite of the penis.

Lol actually, the stereotype is that canadians go outside in shorts at -40c LOL
shorts and underpants

And I'm Australian, if it's under 18C it's cold.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Embarrassed, yes. So much it hurts? No. Not even emotionally.

this. who cares mang
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
If you are not on fire and drunk in austrailia you are cold
Quote by CL/\SH
If you are not on fire and drunk in austrailia you are cold

nah, you're only bored if that's happening.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Page 1 of 3