No, they're a bit quiet and sound a bit flat (they aren't really resonating). But they're okay, could be improved still, do you have a teacher? If not, get one, it is absolutely essential to learning to sing, there is no way around it.

If you do have a teacher, get him/her to work on twang with you - you could do with a bit of a brighter tone.

Oh and try raising you're larynx. Right now you sound as tough you're singing a classical opera or maybe a country song. If you try raising the larynx and putting a bit more nasality in the voice it would suit the song more.

That's all I can think of for now, but you have a good voice, it's just not quite there yet, you're still singing like you talk. Keep practising and if you don't have a teacher, get one. Anybody who can breathe can sing well, so saying that anyone's vocals 'suck' is silly. Good luck!
Talking about placement like that over text is a scary thing, because it can create a lot of problems.

overall, more than anything, your biggest issue is breath. There is no support, and things are drifting flat and lacking resonance cause of it. There are also quite a bit of diction issues, but those are hard to describe over text as well.

overall: support more, learn diction, get a teacher. You've got a good voice to work with, you're just not utilizing it properly yet. don't fret!
I teach private lessons in voice, hit me up if interested!
This actually helps a lot and is very motivating to hear! Thank you very much guys!

I don't have a teacher at the moment. I have put a lot of effort into breathing exercises (the yoga breath etc) and feel like they really work in terms of activating the right muscles [when doing the exercises], however weirdly I have trouble keeping the same support when singing.

The larynx tip was gold since I know exactly what you mean. I have a deep voice and it can sound very flat if I use my chest voice too much.

Will take everything you guys said on board!
Quote by Peterukk
This actually helps a lot and is very motivating to hear! Thank you very much guys!

I don't have a teacher at the moment. I have put a lot of effort into breathing exercises (the yoga breath etc) and feel like they really work in terms of activating the right muscles [when doing the exercises], however weirdly I have trouble keeping the same support when singing.

The larynx tip was gold since I know exactly what you mean. I have a deep voice and it can sound very flat if I use my chest voice too much.

Will take everything you guys said on board!

don't force the larynx up, don't even think about the larynx. Doing so creates a ton of unnecessary tension (granted, right now you're under supporting so that isn't an issue, it can be in the future).

the trick to breath support is that everything in your body should be super relaxed except for your breath, it needs to be on overdrive at all times. even moreso when singing softly. A tip I give to beginners is to think of your abdomen like an upside down balloon. Think of trying to maintain a solid sound, while letting air release from the bottom (now top) of the balloon as slowly as possible. You want to stay expanded the entire way through, and not collapse at all until you let it go and take another breath.
get lessons

singing can accrue bad habits very easily, and the foundation of which will allow you to critique yourself properly

if you're singing and playing at the same time, which it sounds like, don't for now. record the guitar and vocals separately. trying to focus on both without having a foundation makes it possible to develop bad habits

you're not terrible or anything, but you're definitely not great. exercises and warm-ups will be your best friends and your top priority for the entirety of your singing career if you want to keep your throat and lungs in top form.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
You guys rock! All I wanted to hear is that the potential is there, and that's what I got! I have trying to develop my singing (although not always so actively) for several years now, but for some people it just takes time. I'm super motivated to keep at it thanks for your responses, really appreciated!
Quote by Peterukk
You guys rock! All I wanted to hear is that the potential is there, and that's what I got! I have trying to develop my singing (although not always so actively) for several years now, but for some people it just takes time. I'm super motivated to keep at it thanks for your responses, really appreciated!

For everyone it takes time. Singing is like any other instrument.