https://youtu.be/w6Y3mKy8s2k?t=2m6s

e-----12--------12---------12----------12-----15-15b(2)--15~-12h15p12--12|
b--15b--15p12-----15p12-15b--15p12---12--15p12-----------------------15--|
g------------14b------------------14b------------------------------------|
d------------------------------------------------------------------------|
a------------------------------------------------------------------------|
e------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I've been practicing for hours bending the 15 on the B string with my pinky...I can't do it. Fast or clean should I just use my ring finger? From the Sweet Child of Mine solo.
This cannot be off one pick...surely it's literally impossible to get that run to come out clean and fast of one solitary plectrum strike

c
Quote by MyOceanToSwim
This cannot be off one pick...surely it's literally impossible to get that run to come out clean and fast of one solitary plectrum strike

c

pay clsoer attention he is double picking many of the notes. it is very possible to do it with a single pick though if your hammer-ons and pull-offs are executed properly.
I suggest adding your ring finger on that string to bend, there's more force in two fingers than there is in one.

And to do that trill you only need to get faster and stronger with hammer-ons, try some basic finger stretching stuff.
For runs like that, I always use my ring finger to bend. Using your pinky is a good thing, but sometimes it's more practical to use your ring finger instead.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.