Hey,good evening guitar sages,I need your help.I don't know what guitar should I buy,Jackson JS32 or Sterling by musicman Axis ax4.I play a bit of everything,anyway,if i buy any of them i'll replace the bridge pickup with a SD JB or distortion.
If you want 24 frets, the Jackson.
If you don't mind 22 frets and can live with the shape of the Sterling...I would still get the Jackson.
Quote by dthmtl3
If you want 24 frets, the Jackson.
If you don't mind 22 frets and can live with the shape of the Sterling...I would still get the Jackson.

Agreed! Personally I'd look for a used MIJ Jackson like DKMG or DKMGT depending on whether or you require a tremolo.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

add the cost of the JB (and fitting it, if you're not fitting it yourself) to the cost of the guitar and see if you can get a better guitar that way.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'd take the Sterling by EBMM, but that is a personal choice.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate