I just read the manuals for the Vox Stomplab series, mainly the 1g.

Then I realized, the whole thing, the features, functions, and the way you program them, is like, 80++ percent similar to the old Korg ax3g/ax5g series?

I've only the Korg AX3G but was looking around for other low end MFX until I found the stomplab.

If I am not wrong, this is not really a 'VOX' product because no way 'VOX' would make this when they already have something like tonelab series of mfx.

This smells, and looks basically like an upgraded Korg AX series mfx, housed under metal casing and borrowing the 'VOX' brand name.

This pedal is an anomaly in the line of pedals offered by VOX itself.

So am I right to say the Vox stomplab is a rebadged KORG ax series with upgraded firmware ?
I have no idea, but Korg owns Vox.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Vox wouldn't make anything digital so all the Vox multifx started showing up after Korg acquired them.
So in essence you're buying rebranded Korg. They do well with the technology, these are some of the more realistic sounding modelers.
i have an AX1500G korg processor (old as ****) i think its a little bit older than what you are specifying, but if it is in the same series, it feels its age. i will give it credit for handling abuse, but not much more than that.

but if you are looking at newer generations i don't have experience with them.

danny likes the korg handheld units (PX or something). ask him.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/