Page 1 of 3
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red

Joint Army and Navy Basic War Plan Red was a war plan created by the United States Army and Navy in the late 1920s and early 1930s to estimate the requirements for a hypothetical war with Great Britain (the "Red" forces)

Haha you silly Americans actually planned for us invading you. That's just really funny. What a waste of time

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
1920s British Navy would have rekt 1920s American Navy

Now, not so much.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by cha33 armstrong
Red is Taylor Swifts best album

Agreed

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Knowing us, we did it for fun. We like to work with any hypothetical where we get to shoot stuff, whether it's likely to happen or not
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by jugglingfreak
The U.S. has made war plans of all types.

Hey, When dinosaurs come back to life and a zombie apocalypse happens you won't think they're silly plans then!
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Hey, When dinosaurs come back to life and a zombie apocalypse happens you won't think they're silly plans then!

Yes, but what if it's dinosaurs and super-space ebolAIDS?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yes, but what if it's dinosaurs and super-space ebolAIDS?

We've got a plan for that. As well as a crab people invasion.
Quote by jugglingfreak
We've got a plan for that. As well as a crab people invasion.

Is that plan "hail crab-people, we welcome our new crustacean overlords"?
Quote by Diemon Dave
So does that mean Half Life 3 is confirmed?
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Is that plan "hail crab-people, we welcome our new crustacean overlords"?

No, that's for the robot take-over. Come on, man..
Quote by JamSessionFreak at #33514479

Too many words for me to focus on, is it basically a plan to invade Russia after the end of WWII? Cos that was a bad idea if so.

Quote by Trowzaa
Too many words for me to focus on, is it basically a plan to invade Russia after the end of WWII? Cos that was a bad idea if so.

Yeah pretty much.

Churchill was being proper butthurt about the Russians.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Nothing like a cheeky backstab after they won the war for us.

Quote by Trowzaa
Nothing like a cheeky backstab after they won the war for us.

Well, considering we ostensibly went to war in the first place to free the Polish from a foreign oppressor, and basically just left them with a different foreign oppressor, it probably seemed like a job half done.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Trowzaa

Should have done it, cold war would never have happened, Putin would be a low-level clerk at Walska-Maart.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Should have done it, cold war would never have happened, Putin would be a low-level clerk at Walska-Maart.

TBH, any chance of success would have relied on pulling off a bluff that there were a couple dozen nukes available to use. By the end of 1946, they were still in single figures.
Quote by Diemon Dave
You're lucky it didn't happen or the UK would've been creamed harder than Lyle's Taylor Swift poster.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
You're lucky it didn't happen or the UK would've been creamed harder than Lyle's Taylor Swift poster.

Nah. Russia stronk, but not havink enuff shipz.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Arby911 at #33514800

"The Soviet Union had yet to launch its attack on Japanese forces, and so one assumption in the report was that the Soviet Union would instead ally with Japan if the Western Allies commenced hostilities."

Russia and Japan against the US and Britain with the US and Britain being the invading forces. Actually really wanna know what would have happened in that war, because it could easily go either way.

Don't invade Russia in Winter.

Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33514131

Haha you silly Americans actually planned for us invading you. That's just really funny. What a waste of time

It really was a waste of time. After all, if my interactions with British people are anything to go by, as soon as you got here, you'd all start complaining about the weather before dying of heatstroke as soon as the temperature got above 76º. You don't need a battle plan for people with the temperature tolerance of snowmen.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i love how canadas war plan was to go right for the ass #minterman1922

Further, in 1935 Americans planned to build three military airfields near the Canadian border and disguise them as civilian airports. "In February 1935, the War Department arranged a Congressional appropriation of $57 million to build three border air bases for the purposes of pre-emptive surprise attacks on Canadian air fields". The airfields were to be kept secret, but their existence was accidentally published by the Government Printing Office and reported on the front page of the New York Times on May 1, 1935.

Well done.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jul 23, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51

No ETR, this was for when Americans planned to invade the UK. It's an offensive plan. As in Americans would start the war, and then defend against invasion.

Edit: Oh wow scratch that I'm thinking of something entirely different. To be fair, GB was 14 billion USD in debt to America during that time.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at Jul 23, 2015,
Quote by Trowzaa at #33514818
Don't invade Russia in Winter.

"don't try to invade anyone if you're french" works better tbh
Quote by Thrashtastic15 at #33514755
i love how canadas war plan was to go right for the ass #minterman1922

they don't call it flavoUrtown for nothing

I knew about operation unthinkable but not this lol @ how people in the US were still plotting to colonise canada even that late in history.

overall if it was before WWI this would somewhat make sense but a war between the US and UK in the 1920s/30s would be one of the stupidest wars in history as if the first two weren't stupid enough.
If Canada and Britain invaded the US, I would have no problem working as a collaborator. Do you think they'd be hiring translators? How's the health package?
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33514909
"don't try to invade anyone if you're french" works better tbh

fun fact: the french have won more wars than any other country in history

when people say the french are pussies or w/e (with a bit of seriousness behind it) I think they basically just ignore everything that isn't WWII and that is a more complicated situation than 'lol french are terrible'.
Quote by slipknot5678
when people say the french are pussies or w/e (with a bit of seriousness behind it) I think they basically just ignore everything that isn't WWII and that is a more complicated situation than 'lol french are terrible'.

Truth. Put one of those people at the front in Verdun (or any of half a dozen major battles along the French front) for an hour and see if they could take it.
Quote by Not a Les Paul
Truth. Put one of those people at the front in Verdun (or any of half a dozen major battles along the French front) for an hour and see if they could take it.

i already got my white flag on standby
Quote by Arby911

Russian forces outnumbered the combined US and UK 2 to 1. There are things like technological and strategical factors but when the odds are like that you could throw a few nukes at them and still be screwed.

But it's a stupid thing to argue about in the first place so bleh.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Page 1 of 3