Hamer SATQ info needed.

I might be picking this up tonight. The seller says its an older Korean SATQ.
- No serial number
- No origin mark
- "Hamer" on the pickups
- Quilted top
- Full abalone bound
- Crown/Trap inlays
- Only "Hamer" on the headstock
- Cannot read the TRC from photo
Can anyone shed a little light on this one? Model? Year? Where made?

FYI... I'm waiting to be approved at hamerfanclub.com

Thanks.
Attachments:
hamer1.jpg
hamer2.jpg
hamer3.jpg
hamer4.jpg
hamer6.jpg
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Last edited by Auriemma at Jul 23, 2015,
Looks nice what is the asking price? I used to have a red SATQ from Korea it had a really nice Wilkinson tremolo and played great it sounded like crap because someone had put some Guitar heads Z Buckets on it. I ended up retuning it to Guitar Center cause money was tight and it would have been a long time before I could upgrade the pups. I only gave $250 for it.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

That's a good question and I've been wondering how Hamer's Asian-made guitar serial numbers work every since I bought a Sunburst XT Series made in Indonesia. I'm wondering if the S/N follow their same format as does the US made ones. For example, a US Hamer S/N beginning with a "7" was made in 1977. My Sunburst starts with a "9" so does that mean it was made in 1999 or does the same rule apply? In any event I found that my Sunburst D.C. is a great quality guitar for the new price of $200. The fretboard came with a rolled edge which felt great. The "mahogany" is probably Toon which is technically an Asian Mahogany with slightly different grain pattern and was light for a LP style guitar which usually weigh a ton to my shoulders. Being my first Double Cut I found this axe to be neck heavy which is a struggle when I sit down to play it but that's my only true critique I can really levy against it. Auriemma's Hamer looks spectacular to me and I'm a big fan of Korean made guitars which have great quality to them. If anyone has deciphered the S/N's on the XT Series I'd really like to know what year my Sunburst was made in but for now I'm guessing 1999.
Well... I passed on it. The body was in great shape, no dings on the neck or headstock, but...
- Broken nut
- Finish cracks under the nut (where it took a hit)
- Input jack cut in and out
- Dirty pots
- Bowed neck
- Corroded frets
- China made (not Korean)
A few more problems than I cared to deal with.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Bum deal It looked really promising, I wish I had held onto the one I had,it was a great player!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge