Page 1 of 4
Software developer. I work with a small team on a few projects but also spend a lot of time working as the in house server tech guy because of my previous job.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Janitor at the local Public School here on the Rez.
I sit on my ass about 7 hours of my 8 hour workday and get paid $10.00/hour AND the school cant be more than 100 yards or so from my house. I just walk across the street, and Im there. It's not bad at all. The plus side is, as a part-time/seasonal employee I dont get taxed as much as a full-time employee BUT, on the negative side, I don't get benefits because of that very reason. Uncle Sam always finds a way to dig in you pocket somehow for some reason or another, man....
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Server at a fairly fancy restaurant and deliver newspapers. Making great use of that college diploma
Engineering student during the day (currently 'doing' and examination which I have absolutely no doubt I'm going to fail, as I've only done 40% of the questions, and I can't do the rest and now I'm having an anxiety attack )

Kitchen hand Friday nights though.
I work over nights in a house that supports people with varying degrees of disabilities. Used to be on days, a lot more hands on, but i started getting too close. Now i mostly mop, check to see everyone's breathing every couple hours
Some different things... linux sysadmin, virtual instruments dev, teach composition / theory, and the occasional tech consulting / implementation. All about dat dolla$

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jul 23, 2015,
Foreign exchange banking here? (had a kid, wasn't making any money and had to grow up and get a real job lol, now just mostly play for myself and my daughter )
ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Vulture-Satin Black
ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Snakebyte-Snow White
ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Iron Cross-Snow White
Jackson SLATXMQ Soloist3-6-Trans Red Quilt
Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2QM-Chlorine Burst
Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC-Trans Purple Quilt
Ibanez Iron Label ARZIR20 w/ Het Set-White
Schecter Hellraiser C-1-Black Cherry Burst
Ibanez RG-770-Laser Blue
Jackson Kelly-Trans Green Flame
Line 6 Helix LT
Quote by Harvey Swick
AND the school cant be more than 100 yards or so from my house.

What really is the deal behind this? I remember at my middle school the janitor lived in a trailer by the track, which was tough for him because the dipshit kids would vandalize it every now and then.

OT: For all intents and purposes, I'm unemployed (I like to blame diversity quotas because my resume is the bomb), but I've recently started teaching beginner piano and guitar to friends and friends of friends for a lower rate than most music stores around here. It's only for the summer though, as I'm headed off to school to pay someone to teach me something else
Janitor at a production factory. Hoping to change soon. 3rd shift, so yes. I do work nights. About to go in another like 15 minutes.

Quote by brenton393
or night... what do you do to support your music and pay for the bills.
I don't have music to support and didn't want to be reminded that I have bills to pay, thanks.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Harvey Swick
Janitor at the local Public School here on the Rez.
I sit on my ass about 7 hours of my 8 hour workday and get paid $10.00/hour AND the school cant be more than 100 yards or so from my house. I just walk across the street, and Im there. It's not bad at all. The plus side is, as a part-time/seasonal employee I dont get taxed as much as a full-time employee BUT, on the negative side, I don't get benefits because of that very reason. Uncle Sam always finds a way to dig in you pocket somehow for some reason or another, man....

Are the people on your reservation super anti-govt?
I too sit on my but as a janitor. I get a total of 2 hours in break and when it's a slow night (happens often) I do nothing except walk around a bunch and get bored on my phone.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Day: Candy shop

Night: Selling drawings, paintings, photography, and building costumes
Quote by bradulator

Anti-U.S. Gov't at the very least. Especially right now, since my tribe is having a hard time with the tribal leadership. I would go into more detail but that could be saved for the Native Info thread.

Quote by Skullivan
What really is the deal behind this? I remember at my middle school the janitor lived in a trailer by the track, which was tough for him because the dipshit kids would vandalize it every now and then.

I have no Idea. I actually lived here years before I even considered working at that school. And to be fair, there's about 6 residences that are really really close to the school if you dont count the houses that are on the other side of the highway. Highway 77 goes right through the middle of my town and is right in front of the school.

I'm a full time student and I work part time at a certain green auto parts store.

I drive a truck around town and drop off parts. It's a dead-end loser job and I haven't seen a raise since I started two and a half years ago, but at least it's easy.
dishwasher, cook, and food prep right now. the business just opened like a month ago, and this monday they're gonna start doing delivery, which i'm pretty much gonna be the head guy of b/c i'm the only one in the restaurant (bar one of my bosses) that's done delivery driving before. great thing is they'll also be the only place in town that does delivery. ie. monopoly, hours, tips, money yea yea

Quote by bradulator

that's how it is generally, considering the tribes on the reservations have their own gov't that's [sort of] independent from the U.S. gov't
Last edited by Dregen at Jul 24, 2015,
Quote by Dregen

that's how it is generally, considering the tribes on the reservations have their own gov't that's [sort of] independent from the U.S. gov't

yeah, the natives try to better themselves and the Federal gov't says "**** dat" and thats how it goes.

Quote by esky15
I work in the mill at a potash mine.

Wut? Is this 1800's lumberjack slang for gigolo or something?

My title is Information Exchange Center Researcher...basically I send out marketing leads to franchises for our company.

It's not bad. It's nice to work for a company that actually respects and compensates me decently. It took me a while to get over that just-out-of-college job-search slump.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I work in the mill at a potash mine

Quote by snipelfritz
Wut? Is this 1800's lumberjack slang for gigolo or something?

Potash is a mineral, most commonly potassium chloride(KCl), and often you will find sodium chloride(NaCl) aka salt with is, along with clay and shit. There are people that work underground(the shaft is 3200 feet deep) who mine it, it gets brought to surface, it gets refined through the mill where I work into different products which are used in different applications.

Typically it's used as fertilizer.

I basically make sure my area is running the way it should be.
I'm a server at a steakhouse. It's my night job though because i'm not an incompetent fcker who has to work lunches.
Ok, so Yukon underground shit shoveler is pretty similar.

(I'm just joking around with you. It sounds very nice and so do you)
Usher at IMAX theater. I do clean 12 theaters, theaters checking and helping customers' needs.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold hardware)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
Quote by Pastafarian96
I'd like a handjob please.

Yeah, but I NEED one...
gas station boy
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Medicinal chemist. This means I dont actually have time to do anything...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Star-Splitter
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i deal in real estate. i flip houses from time to time, but i spend more time in buying/building/ and selling small businesses. its all for my self, so i don't have any obligations as to when. i typically buy a business, fine tune operations and restructure management, get the numbers up and sell the business. i have also started businesses from the ground up and sell them when the market is right. the business side is pretty risky, so i balance that out with income from other things.

its simple, on my terms, and i only answer to myself (and my wife...).
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Pastafarian96
I'd like a handjob please.

Wouldn't we all?
Ah, if life were a perfect world...

Quote by Dreadnought
World ender etc tbh

So your wife works full time and you mod a guitar forum all day? Nice.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I'm a delivery guy. I mostly deliver large packages to lonely housewives

It's always the same package...

The package is my penis
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Dolphin polisher.

Is that kind of like that one episode of King of the Hill?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 4