Page 1 of 2
Just curious about who other people play as.
After the DLC came out, I find myself maining Lucas.
Quote by MinterMan22
rilla roo
n brio
crash bandicoot
tiny the tiger

come @ me

No love for Dingodile
King Dedede

I like how he enters the battle

and chills

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Last edited by ElMaco at Jul 24, 2015,
probably Zelda and Robin. I like their very passive aggressive playstyle. Zelda has been my favourite character since Brawl, and I think Robin has a very similar playstyle to her.
Quote by MinterMan22
rilla roo
n brio
crash bandicoot
tiny the tiger

come @ me

lol no Pura you heartless bastard
smash is for babies and little kids

i was aways into tekken and MK instead so yoshimitsu/king were my duo and reptile was my boy in MK
pinga
Haha, it has pissed my friends off over the years because of the annoying sounds he makes. So I play as a purple or pink Yoshi just to add to the rage.
Quote by Skullivan at #33516065
No love for Dingodile

Dingodile is by far the best character in Crash.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Cb4rabid
smash is for babies and little kids

i was aways into tekken and MK instead so yoshimitsu/king were my duo and reptile was my boy in MK

Nah Steve Fox/Christie and Scorpion
Quote by Skullivan
No love for Dingodile

rilla's noises kill me every time i love dingodile but i gotta go with rilla on that alone

and im specifically talking about crash bash here hence no polar or pura and lets be real n tropy is a total nerd anyway get outta here with that tuning fork nonsense
Toon Link and Mewtwo.
I would main Ryu too because he's so fun, but idc about Smash enough anymore to get good with anyone.
Now I just play with my 3 year old bro vs level 1 CPU and we have fun.
scorpion > sub zero & reptile (**** ermac & smoke worthless ass characters) but for real the ninjas in mk all kinda suck tbh

tbh
Quote by soundgarden1986
N tropy is a nerd but crash bash is garbage so it all works out

welcome to my shitlist forever
I don't play much so it's hard to call anything a main really, but I like ganondorf and dedede
Would play some Smash 4 if I had the time but I don't really atm. My main in Melee was Link and in Brawl it was Diddy Kong. Those banana peels tho...

Oh how I miss the days of getting stoned with friends and playing Smash all night. We were hella nerds about it, too.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Would play some Smash 4 if I had the time but I don't really atm. My main in Melee was Link and in Brawl it was Diddy Kong. Those banana peels tho...

Oh how I miss the days of getting stoned with friends and playing Smash all night. We were hella nerds about it, too.

four stoned people playing smash sounds like the funniest shit

i imagine it's like pitting 4 easy AI against each other
Quote by Jon777 at #33516465
four stoned people playing smash sounds like the funniest shit

i imagine it's like pitting 4 easy AI against each other

no way dude we were fucking pros. link's boomerang + bombs + wavedashing and d-smash into u-air or any air combo = get ur shit rekt.

and diddy kong's banana peels made him untouchable if played right.
I cannot tell you how many times me and my friends gotten hammered and played SSB1, good times.
only nerds play nintendo games
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Ike, Mewtwo, Roy, and Bowser.

Yeah, I main 4 characters, fight me.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I have 8 characters I switch to regularly
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I mained Link in Smash Bros

Dr. Mario and Fox in Melee

Snake, Marth, and Meta Knight in Brawl

and now pretty much just Lucina, but if I need to switch it up I go back to Marth and Dr. Mario + girl Robin
mostly Link ever since Smash 64. Roy is probably a close second since Melee and since his DLC for Smash 4.

need to get Lucas possibly when i get paid next week. need the Whispering Woods map, too.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 2