I'm looking for a good sounding loop pedal with tons of features (pertaining to loops that is, not multiple effects like the DL4) and the Electro-Harmonix 45000 Multi-Track looks awesome. But something I've liked about the Line 6 DL4s I've gotten to use is the ability to make loops half-time or reversed. Can you do this with the 45000? If not, can you connect it to another pedal that will, like the DL4 or Boomerang III Phrase Sampler, and use it's reverse feature to reverse the loops I've made on the 45000?
Quote by ehx
Loop speed is adjustable over a two octave range, and reverse recording and playback are also possible. For extra convenience, a built-in metronome to a separate Monitor Out and a Headphone Out are also included.

looks like the 45000 can do that. it also has the ability to store stock loops to bring up on the fly with an external controller. i like the look of it because each channel has pan and a volume fader, and it looks like you can mix down on the fly.

here it is in use

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL0nQqFcfq-6B0kDPVs-_nu7aQ8qkQ3aRV&v=0gKWfvd-chA
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Haha that video is exactly how I know about this pedal, I love Reggie Watts. Thanks for the answer
Last edited by justin.carter43 at Jul 30, 2015,