hey guys, i wanna buy a brand new acoustic guitar
i have found thoses ;
1-Washburn Wd10b
2-Yamaha F310
3-Fender CD-60 NT
4-Cort AD810E NS Naturel Electro Acoustic
ps. sorry for bad english

and can i have your thoughts about lag t66d
these are all all-laminate guitars. of the ones you list, i'd recommend the yamaha IF it's in good condition. it was one of the best sounding all lam guitars, but i believe yamaha has discontinued it. i'd pass on the washburn, the lag and the fender myself, but others may have a different opinion. cort has a lot of fans for its lower end guitars.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
I played a 310 recently i the local hock shop. I thought it sounded excellent (I have no prejudice against all-lam for my style), but the neck angle was so bad that there would have been no easy way to make it a good player. It would still be the first model to try at for me, but I would be having a careful look at te neck angle.
F310 discouninued,no longer in stock i probably gonna buy lag t66d i heard that guitar a lot , there is just öne question on my mind iş there any good takamines around their price?
Hi, if I were to choose among the Acoustic guitars that you mentioned, I would get the Yamaha F310 because of its quality and affordable price. I also like the designs. However, it will really depend on your preference You may read the details on what makes it different from other guitars
Quote by bienvenu7765
F310 discouninued,no longer in stock i probably gonna buy lag t66d i heard that guitar a lot , there is just öne question on my mind iş there any good takamines around their price?

LAG guitars are usually very good. I've played several models and been impressed by sound, workmanship and playability.

I don't think you'd get a Tak for anything close to the LAG price - perhaps a used? - but I don't rate Taks any better than LAG, spec for spec.