This will be my first time posting in this forum and really posting any of my lyrical content for the world to see. I only started writing anything lyrically about 2 months ago. It was all very very dark (which considering my situation at that time makes sense) and so full of anger and hatred but it ended up just coming out more angst-y then as an accurate representation of my emotions. I feel as though even though I no longer feel that way anymore I've gotten better at reflecting and more accurately portraying those emotions in hindsight.

Anywhere heres the 3 songs I wrote today. The first one is meant to be like a pop punk sort of thing and the other two (obviously) are meant to be taken in a much darker instrumental context. (Also I'm just making up bs names here on the spot. They don't really hold any meaning to the lyrical content. Also that's why the pop punk one sounds like the most generic name possible) Also forgive me if I didn't proof read. This was written in a very spur of the moment thing on my phone there's bound to be some mistakes grammatically. Just use context clues to figure out the proper word if you stumble upon something like that.

Strike Out On The Homefield...

I'm new to this entire playing field and no one can guide me in the culture.
The people you call confident I call condescending vultures.
But really I'm just jealous and wish I knew how it felt to believe in yourself.
There were too many times I was fighting with myself in my head.
Trying to work up the nerve to kiss you instead. Instead of living a life of what if but every time you bat those lashes I feel my body go stiff.

Have you ever had someone choke you up on your own stopped heart sitting in your chest?
Because while it sounds like agony that feeling is the ****ing best but I, but I can't ever seem to get past simple conversation.
And then I lie awake at night kicking myself at my transgression of my heart.

I'll continue to play games passive aggressively hoping they'll somehow show you the best in me.
But deep down I wonder why you give me the time of day when on the flip side my heart skips a beat when you say hey.
I wanna run with you just for a day and maybe show you who I can be when you get me out of my shell.
You're beauty has me in hell.

Have you ever had someone choke you up on your own stopped heart sitting in your chest?
Because while it sounds like agony that feeling is the ****ing best but I, but I can't ever seem to get past simple conversation.
And then I lie awake at night kicking myself at my transgression of my heart.

Sure it kinda sucks that I doubt I'll ever get to know that you feel the same and I'll admit the prospect is in the back of my mind slowly driving me insane.
It's so lonely here without you my dear by I digress I'm making my move the next time we meet because I refuse to settle for second best.
My hearts frozen in my chest.

Lowlife........

Shivers running through my spine this room is spinning.
I'm seeing double. Twice as horrible.
I slip in and out of consciousness.
On every exhale I'm closer to losing my mind.
Locked away in a self fulfilling cage.
Never accept responsibility for a lack of sociability.

It seems so far above my ability.
If it doesn't manifest itself in reality then death will instead.
Its freezing cold here in the lowest circle of a personal hell.
The walls are white but lets paint them ****ing red.
It's time the outside matched the internal.
So lets loose our mind together.
Go insane.

The psyche is in a straight jacket.
The key locked in the room just out of reach.
When you can accept reality the restraints will break.
But until then wiggle all you want but you're gonna suffer.
Suffer in silence.

Vicodin......

Come to terms with my internal transgressions and realize I never loved myself to begin with.
Claiming you made my hate myself is giving you to much credit. Any impact you had is a busted myth.
I'm foaming at the mouth. ****ing writhing because anger has become my normal state.
Can you imagine how it feels to be disgusted with yourself for feeling so much hate.
There's no escape.

The hardest part of life is learning to live with yourself, but I'm still breathing so theres a chance.
Stop running from the hole in your heart and leeching off of other people to experience a trance.
The parasite that doesn't love itself will forever do an unrequited mating dance.
Don't stop dancing but dance for yourself.

Sometimes I think I'd still die for you.
Do you mean that much to me or do I mean that little to myself?
Enough games lets gain some self wealth.
Quote by briankerrigan
Really wonderful in all terms in word usage,vocabulary, grammatical and so on.

Thanks man that's a nice thing to read especially since I'm not much of a writer.
01100100 01101010 01100101 01101110 01110100

At least I djent?