Poll: How Would You Organize Foot Controller Presets?
Poll Options
View poll results: How Would You Organize Foot Controller Presets?
By Grouping Them In Banks Of Sound & Style Categories
0 0%
Creating Groups For Each Guitar
1 50%
Other... (Described Below)
1 50%
Voters: 2.
Here's and interesting question (I think). I have a Fender Cyber Twin SE and the matching Cyber Foot Controller which allows you to go up or down your presets list my 10... giving you access to those 10 by the switches on the board. I have about a half dozen electric guitars and the same for acoustic. I am about to spend A LOT of time with this amp creating my own custom presets for A LOT of different situations and styles. The original plan was to create my presets as listed here:

00-09 for acoustic guitar sounds... delay, clean, chorus, etc
10-19 for clean electric guitar sounds
20-29 Jazz, Rockabilly/Swing, Tele-Twang, Surf
30-31 Flange, Phaser, Delay, David Gilmore tones/effects
41-49 Funk, Disco, Clean 70’s
50-59 SRV, Johnny Winter, BB, ZZ, Blues, Slide
60-69 60’s & 70’s Fuzz, Southern Rock, Rock
70-79 Hard Rock, Metal
80-89 and 90-99 Various Conglomerates

BUT I need to make sure that is the way I want to organize them before I get started. If I change my mind later it would be a HUGE pain to change over to the other way of doing it. The other method I could use would be to create various clean, distorted, etc sounds FOR EACH GUITAR and switch between them... 10 for my telecaster, 10 for my sg, 10 for my strat, 10 for my 6 string acoustics, 5 for my classical/5 for my 12 string on the same bank of 10... you get the idea. Which do you think would be the most user friendly when it comes down to playing and changing guitars for whatever I need? Ummm... yeah, I'm kind of an organization freak, I know lol
Martin GPCPA4, Breedlove Atlas 12, Takamine EG522C Nylon, Ibanez AC240E, Ibanez Artcore AF85TDG, Gibson Robot SG, Fender Deluxe Lonestar Strat, Jay Turser JT-900 Reso, Squier Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz 4-Str, Schecter Diamond Stiletto Elite 5-Str
Last edited by ryevick at Jul 26, 2015,
thanks for the help, i got it
Martin GPCPA4, Breedlove Atlas 12, Takamine EG522C Nylon, Ibanez AC240E, Ibanez Artcore AF85TDG, Gibson Robot SG, Fender Deluxe Lonestar Strat, Jay Turser JT-900 Reso, Squier Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz 4-Str, Schecter Diamond Stiletto Elite 5-Str
That meant to be passive-aggressive, or...?

I'd set presets for each guitar, personally, but why is this something you'd delegate to a forum? Figure out what suits you, seriously.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I organize a lot of different ways.

If I'm playing live, I organize by the set list.

I have editing software that allows me to save whole set lists if I like, and I can tweak things on those set lists as I go.