Hello,
I've been wondering if I would be able to switch between two amps using the same cabinet. My question is, can I use a footswitch like a Boss AB-2 and a *********************pcu33wo to split between amps without damaging my gear?
Nope. Nope nope nope.

A cabinet with 2 or more speakers wired in stereo allows for two heads, but you cannot plug two heads into a mono cab, and that Boss will fry in seconds if you try to plug it in between an amp and a speaker.

There are one or two products out there that will do what you're asking about (Radial Headbone) but they are quite expensive.
Quote by bananagab
Hello,
I've been wondering if I would be able to switch between two amps using the same cabinet. My question is, can I use a footswitch like a Boss AB-2 and a *********************pcu33wo to split between amps without damaging my gear?

probably not.

what amps are they and what cab?
The Radial tonebone series has a amp switcher so you can safeley run 2 amps into 1 cab. But only one amp at a time. They are pretty expens8ive also.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Here's a quick schema I did to try to explain this better. (Invalid img)

Quote by Robbgnarly
probably not.

what amps are they and what cab?

An old 1970 Traynor amp and a Tiny Terror. I don't know the cab model.
Ah, boss in front of the amps. Well, that reduces by 1 the pieces of gear you'll blow up by doing this

You can't link the outputs of amps like that. They must be isolated.
Quote by Roc8995
Ah, boss in front of the amps. Well, that reduces by 1 the pieces of gear you'll blow up by doing this

Welp, gonna have to buy a new cabinet. The Headbone is as expensive as a new 1x12 cab. Thanks for you help.
Quote by Roc8995

Listen to Roc8995. We get that question about once a month. The good news is that you *asked* the question here before you wired this thing up and let the smoke out of two perfectly good amps.