scary things that aren't scary but are connected with something scary

example
today i learnt that lightning is not scary at all. What is scary, is the crack of thunder that you hear almost instentalously, and then you realise that the storm is like right above you and if you were 50ft backwards you'd be dead or whatever.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Some penises. Rape isn't fun kids.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Wut babby?

Lightning should be the scary part. It's 5 times hotter than the Sun! You just don't realize it happened until you hear the thunder.

Do I need to get you one of those vests that keep doggies calm during storms?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Ex girlfriend's vagina. The thing itself was textbook perfect, but she was mental.
RIP Tom Searle.
the dark isn't scary

the absence of light is

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
If you feel like vomitng up everything you've eaten in the last 24 hours, image search 'lightning burns', then come back and tell us how a little noise is scarier than lightning.

EDIT: There's a reason Palpy uses force lightning and not force notscaryatallsounds.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
If you feel like vomitng up everything you've eaten in the last 24 hours, image search 'lightning burns', then come back and tell us how a little noise is scarier than lightning.

EDIT: There's a reason Palpy uses force lightning and not force notscaryatallsounds.

That wasn't so bad
Quote by Rossenrot
That wasn't so bad

Not even the poor moo cow?

You heartless fiend! Just think of the wasted burgers!
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
there is literally nothing spooky about thunder or lightning or the combination of thunder & lightning

i know we all ripped our dicks off in winter but i had no clue we were supposed to rip our balls off too #bravery #strength #neverscared #bonecrusher #MAN

This one looks pretty sick, I'd get that done over with a tattoo or something.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Lightning struck an abandoned house a block away from my house a few months back and completely destroyed it.

It can be pretty scary.
the future
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Fat Lard
shitkos.jpg

lmao what's there to be afraid of here especially after april
Quote by snipelfritz
Do I need to get you one of those vests that keep doggies calm during storms?

I seriously think this was a good idea...
To give an actual answer...personally a stretch of highway. Every time I go to the hospital for cancer related things I pass through it and it always fills me with a sense of irrational anxiety and dread. It isn't particularly depressing or scary objectively but it's one of my least favourite places personally.

Only thing that comes to mind outside of banter
Taxes
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
weddings are not scary but they are scary if it means I have to travel with my family
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Sirens because it specifically reminds me of ambulances and how people are dying and then i start worrying about whether the ambulance will get to the person/hospital in time and one time it actually contributed to a panic attack which was terrible, to say the least.

Weird thing is though if I look up and see it's police/fire etc I immediately stop worrying
cat
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

wow i did almost the exact opposite of that.

also lol at that being from art of manliness
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
A real man would take it and not die
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
A real man would take it and gain super powers.