Full Clip Music is looking for music producers and songwriters interested in writing for television.

Who are we?

Full Clip Music is a custom music house specializing in the production of music for major television networks. We have deep and long-standing relationships with the top publishers both nationally and internationally, and our writers are creating music for the biggest networks and shows on television!

Just a few of many more shows we've recently supplied music for are:
*Pawn Stars
*American Pickers
*Impractical Jokers
*Donnie Loves Jenny / Wahlburgers

More credits listed on our website link below.

What we are looking for:

Because our clients demand for new music is constant and the need for new material is becoming greater, we are looking for submissions from artists and producers to fulfill this growing demand.

Having a home studio setup is a must!

To apply now, send Artists @ FullClipMusic.com :
Who you are / Industry experience
Your two best tracks (mp3's or audio link)

You can also view more credits at our website www.FullClipMusic.com

Anthony | Full Clip Music
Your website is strangely amateurish and very mobile un-friendly for a company that is supposed to be supplying music to the top networks.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jul 27, 2015,
Quote by theogonia777
Your website is strangely amateurish and very mobile un-friendly for a company that is supposed to be supplying music to the top networks.

It's for sure bullshit from the get go. First of all, there is not some growing demand for TV shows all of a sudden, second of all, the supply of music is incredible so their standard channels will not run dry, not so much they need to post in a forum full of amateurs.

And a home studio setup is a must? Give me a break. If I'm producing for TV, I need a real legitimate studio, and I might need you to hire an orchestra, or instrumentalists to play the parts I write.

You could do a fully digital thing in the box on your PC, but that is a limitation on what you can do for TV. TV has very varied requirements. One show could be some old timey thing, and the next some modern thing, and the next something for kids, or whatever.

If you are actively seeking out random strangers you've never heard before, in some forum that does not filter any of the crap for you, then you are certainly not working for a major TV network.

There are websites designed for this kind of thing anyway. I'm sure they would know about those, if they ever actually were in dire need.

Idk what the gimmick is, but it is probably something like "just give me money and I'll hook you up."
pawn stars did have a riveting soundtrack, though
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.