Page 1 of 2
Okay so here's the story.. I met a girl at a rave.. and I really liked her. she seemed liked me back, so I invited her out to my car and she sucked my dick and I played with her boobs. Got her number, and i've been talking to her alot these last few weeks. I'm a pretty socially awkward person but i'm always trying to work on myself.. but here's the thing. I thought I could write her a song to make her feel special about herself.. but when busted out my acoustic guitar and started singing it for her over the phone, she started laughing but then stopped herself. Just couldn't hit the high notes right i guess... Now i'm afraid she won't like me anymore because she'll look at me differently after hearing me sing.....
Quote by DQcrewmember at #33520701
Okay so here's the story.. I met a girl at a rave.. and I really liked her. she seemed liked me back, so I invited her out to my car and she sucked my dick and I played with her boobs.

You should have written for How I Met Your Mother, because even this ending was better.
Free Ali
play us the song and then we'll judge this.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by chrismendiola
You should have written for How I Met Your Mother, because even this ending was better.

****ing true that bro, **** that ending. R.I.P .THE MOM!!!!

in all honesty bro, I was so freakin pissed off when I watched that ending, I had just spent the last few years watching the show, and then barney and robin get annulled and all that bullshit, I really wish it was just an elaborate joke, but its not, and I don't even consider it canon.
Quote by DQcrewmember
Okay so here's the story.. I met a girl at a rave.. and I really liked her. she seemed liked me back, so I invited her out to my car and she sucked my dick and I played with her boobs. Got her number, and i've been talking to her alot these last few weeks. I'm a pretty socially awkward person but i'm always trying to work on myself.. but here's the thing. I thought I could write her a song to make her feel special about herself.. but when busted out my acoustic guitar and started singing it for her over the phone, she started laughing but then stopped herself. Just couldn't hit the high notes right i guess... Now i'm afraid she won't like me anymore because she'll look at me differently after hearing me sing.....

Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold hardware)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
I don't understand. You're writing her songs and tryna "make her feel special" after she already sucked your dick.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
@Hal-Sephira: how is that part even mildly amusing?
Quote by ErikLensherr
I don't understand. You're writing her songs and tryna "make her feel special" after she already sucked your dick.

p much, song then dick, not the other way around.
Quote by Pastafarian96
@Hal-Sephira: how is that part even mildly amusing?

p much, song then dick, not the other way around.

ahahahaha
Quote by ErikLensherr

no you don't understand. I actually felt something special with her man. I thought the song would help me get a homerun faster.
shoulda played freebird
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by DQcrewmember at #33520758
no you don't understand. I actually felt something special with her man.

Her mouth on and around your penis, that's not so special.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Weaponized
Dude, take the edge off with a nice frosty blizzard and move on the next rave blowjob girl

pretty much my life motto
Next time, just sing her a song in person. And not one you wrote yourself. Do 'Dick In A Box'. And then, after you've nailed her, because why wouldn't she give up the poon after that song?, follow it up with 'Just Had Sex'.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by DQcrewmember
no you don't understand. I actually felt something special with her man. I thought the song would help me get a homerun faster.

What you felt is what adults call an "Orgasm"
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
You never date the rave blowjob girl, never.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Lets call her Anna.

Ohhhh Anna, dances at the rave
Put my moves on, now we're dancin' face to face.
She takes my hand, and puts it on her boobs
I take my dick, and stick it in her mouth

Ya know, try something like this with a G D C progression, chicks love shit like this.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Lets call her Anna.

Ohhhh Anna, dances at the rave
Put my moves on, now we're dancin' face to face.
She takes my hand, and puts it on her boobs
I take my dick, and stick it in her mouth

Ya know, try something like this with a G D C progression, chicks love shit like this.

"Is this cum
That you're tasting
Is this the cum
That you've been
Sucking for?"
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by metaldud536
You don goofed son. Should have taken out your synth keyboard and written her an EDM song.

yeah the clue was in the fact that you met her at a rave
I wonder how many dicks she sucked that night??....
You should get yourself tested...
Anyways was she hot??...1 out of 10....be honest.
I'd say she's a 7 or an 8.. but most of the girls around here are fuggly and I don't roll with those. she's one of the few attractive females in my town.. and imo.. that makes her special
Quote by DQcrewmember
I'd say she's a 7 or an 8.. but most of the girls around here are fuggly and I don't roll with those. she's one of the few attractive females in my town.. and imo.. that makes her special

Nice...
I wouldn't feel bad about her laughing at you song...if she's into that edm/rave shit... there's a good chance she's not really into music. At leaSt she doesn't take it too seriously. But if you really thinks she's special, you should ask her out(I think...I'm pretty antisocial myself so maybe I shouldn't be giving advice...). My question to you is...how do you think SHE feels about you?
Quote by DQcrewmember

Get her a present.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by DQcrewmember

if she was willing to do a sexual act that purely gave you pleasure, then why do you think that you would need any help or that she would not be willing to do a sexual act that gave her pleasure as well. smh noob
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
The courteous thing to do would be to suck her dick in return
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
The courteous thing to do would be to suck her dick in return

while she ****s him the ass. That's manners.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33521874
while she ****s him the ass. That's manners.

woah, that's a step too far, that's like second or third date stuff right there
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
woah, that's a step too far, that's like second or third date stuff right there

Well, yea.

First date was the blowjob, second date was him asking to suck her dick, and third date is him actually sucking her dick, while she ****s him in the ass.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Well, yea.

First date was the blowjob, second date was him asking to suck her dick, and third date is him actually sucking her dick, while she ****s him in the ass.

Wait did I miss something?...she's a man?
The only song you should have been singing is one about ****ing her, rather than just getting a bj.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by BreatheOver

That's how I imagine Cosbys face looked like after all the rape accusations.
This thread is gold. We should all just suck each other's dicks and write songs for one another. Who's up first?
Page 1 of 2