Hey guys. So I'll be direct: How do I get a girl that I like (that also likes me) to stop liking some other dude as well? Feels like a competition... but some great advice would be much appreciated!

Have any of you experienced this as well? Cheers.
Uhhhh..... She can like whoever she wants...?

Don't be possessive or she'll stop liking you and be right to. Girls don't like men who are possessive so you're already doing a good job.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 28, 2015,
Kill him.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Don't be possessive or she'll stop liking you and be right to.

Uhhh.... yeah I know that. Not trying to be possessive. Just trying to win her over??? 2 different things right?
I think you guys are misinterpreting the question?

Yeah a girl can like who she wants to, but like with everyone else, she will always be attracted to someone more than another. Just trying to find ways that I can swoon her.... Or is trying to win over a girl looked as a negative thing worldwide?
Quote by Goad
Uhhh.... yeah I know that. Not trying to be possessive. Just trying to win her over??? 2 different things right?
Asking how to win her over is not the same thing as getting advice on how to eliminate the competition. That's just really really dumb lol.

Quit being insecure and let nature happen. If she likes you enough then it'll happen.

Quote by Goad
Or is trying to win over a girl looked as a negative thing worldwide?
Pretty sure the question was "How do I get her to stop liking other guys?" Not "How do I get her to like me?"
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 28, 2015,
Quote by Goad
How do I get a girl that I like (that also likes me) to stop liking some other dude as well?
I was getting tired of the Sister Wives bs, good to know Brother Husbands is in the works.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Asking how to win her over is not the same thing as getting advice on how to eliminate the competition. That's just really really dumb lol.

Quit being insecure and let nature happen. If she likes you enough then it'll happen.

Pretty sure the question was "How do I get her to stop liking other guys?" Not "How do I get her to like me?"

I saw it differently in my head, but, yeah it's more like "how do i swoon a girl" pretty much. Anyone can let nature happen, but does that mean that we shouldn't try a little harder?
Quote by Weaponized at #33520894
This is bad advice

Kill her

KILL her*

Well you definitely don't want to seem clingy so just keep doing what you're doing and if she likes another guy oh well . Also if she likes you why not ask her out, problem instantly solved m8 .
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Stick yur dick in his ass, then she'll think he's a queer phaggot
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Goad at #33520892
it's more like "how do i swoon a girl" pretty much.

I think you mean woo, swoon means to faint.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I think you mean woo, swoon means to faint.

I think what he's actually asking is "where do I get chloroform and a contractor to do a Fritzl conversion to my basement".
Relationship Thread.

Search for it
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX at #33520956
Get really drunk and throw up on her

this mental image will never not make me laugh :')

I still can't believe I did that lmao. I've never thrown up while drinking before but I guess there's a first time for everything eh
Pay someone to attack her but make sure you are with her or "conveniently" in the area and then you can save her. This is a sure fire way to get her panties wet.
Quote by DardySon
Pay someone to attack her but make sure you are with her or "conveniently" in the area and then you can save her. This is a sure fire way to get her panties wet.

It worked for Cookie. Sort of. You might have to invent a super hero persona though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
It worked for Cookie. Sort of. You might have to invent a super hero persona though.

Couldn't agree more. Here TS I have enclosed some concept art for a possible super hero persona as well as a possible catchphrase to use before saving her.

Does this girl know you like her?

EDIT: Wait, she likes you too? Then just ask her out before the other guy does.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Jul 28, 2015,
You're in LA?

Just buy an exotic car. That's all LA women care about.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
we need to know absolutely everything there is to know about this girl, yourself and the other guy she's probably already ****ing. Plan at least 10-12 pages per person.

Otherwise asking for advice on the internet is about as stupid as the OP.
On the third full moon of the year, at precisely 2 in the morning, strangle a goat with a noose woven from strands of hair from the girl you wish to woo. Once the goat is dead, cut its throat with an obsidian knife and collect its blood in a bowl carved from the wood of a tree which has grown at a crossroads. Paint your face with the blood while turning three times counterclockwise and repeating the name of your beloved. If you go to her before the blood has dried, she will be unable to resist your charms and will forget all previous desires.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Don't be possessive or she'll stop liking you and be right to. Girls don't like men who are possessive so you're already doing a good job.

Not always true.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by entity0009 at #33521427
counterclockwise

THIS is wat I was doing wrong, thankyou, u saved my love life
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Arby911 at #33521468
Not always true.

Yeah, and not exactly in a bad way all the time either? Some women want a man who's possessive in the sense that he's like "yeah that's my girlfriend damn right proud of it can't stand it when other people take up her time more than I do" but there's a very thin line to walk between being possessive and being a controlling asshat
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by primusfan
Does this girl know you like her?

EDIT: Wait, she likes you too? Then just ask her out before the other guy does.

I think TS means that she likes him in a "we're just friends" kind of way.
1. **** the competition
2. Competition turns gay
3. No more competition

It's the only logical step, TS
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Jul 28, 2015,