Page 1 of 2
Lately a lot strange things have been happening to me...let me first start off by saying I'm extremely skeptical about everything(god, religion, ghosts, psychics, etc.) If I don't see something or have some type of proof or logical explanation, I don't believe in it. But sometimes I feel like the "universe" attracts me to certain people. Like our paths cross, our lives intertwine in ways that seem to coincidential to just be chance. Sometimes I feel like I can "sense" these people. Keep in mind that I don't even believe in this stuff but it makes me wonder...it's hard for me to explain because I can barely understand it myself. But hasn't anyone experienced this or felt this way before? Or is it just me?
Put the bong down and sleep it off.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
woah...strange things and now you feel you need physical/observable evidence rather than blind belief? You meet people in unexpected ways (with a planet population of like 7.2b)?

idk basically you're not the second coming of christ with amnesia. Like Van Helsing when he had amnesia.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by UltimateGuizar
You know who you gotta call right?

A prostitute.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Baby Joel
woah...strange things and now you feel you need physical/observable evidence rather than blind belief? You meet people in unexpected ways (with a planet population of like 7.2b)?

idk basically you're not the second coming of christ with amnesia. Like Van Helsing when he had amnesia.

I know you meet people in unexpected ways...but the ones I'm talking about are not just random people and the way our paths keep crossing just seems too weird. I know doesn't help that giving vague explanations either. And I never claimed to be christ either. If anything I'd be the antichrist.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
A prostitute.

Not sure how that would help... but I'll think about it.
Quote by Bladez22
I don't even believe in the concept of randomness

The concept of randomness??? Can you explain/elaborate on this?
Quote by killaudio666
Not sure how that would help... but I'll think about it.

Has no one had the talk with you yet, young 'un?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
A prostitute.

I used to be friends with one of these.

My life is ****ed
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
youre just a bit mental
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by killaudio666 at #33521914
The concept of randomness??? Can you explain/elaborate on this?

Yeah, nothing is truly random. Randomness is only a way of brushing things aside, if you keep digging into things then nothing is ever truly random

Random character selection in a game? line of code using an algorithm (or pattern) to produce seemingly random numbers, but if you know the algorithm then the next number is known, thus not random

same for other stuff. But it means that stuff like fate and destiny are bullshit imo

Luck is strange tho, because I used to feel the same way "luck is bullshit, ugh", but luck doesn't have to mean a superstitious luck, and can simply mean being in the right place at the right time and stuff, which is 100% a thing. I do however enjoy local traditions/cultural luck superstitions, like "touch wood" ect, but I don't really believe in it, its just silly and amusing
Quote by Bladez22
Yeah, nothing is truly random. Randomness is only a way of brushing things aside, if you keep digging into things then nothing is ever truly random

Random character selection in a game? line of code using an algorithm (or pattern) to produce seemingly random numbers, but if you know the algorithm then the next number is known, thus not random

same for other stuff. But it means that stuff like fate and destiny are bullshit imo

Luck is strange tho, because I used to feel the same way "luck is bullshit, ugh", but luck doesn't have to mean a superstitious luck, and can simply mean being in the right place at the right time and stuff, which is 100% a thing. I do however enjoy local traditions/cultural luck superstitions, like "touch wood" ect, but I don't really believe in it, its just silly and amusing

That's exactly what I was thinking...maybe it's just chance but I guess a part of me wishes these people were actually meant to be in my life...but this answer helps alot l. Thanks
Quote by killaudio666 at #33521937
That's exactly what I was thinking...maybe it's just chance but I guess a part of me wishes these people were actually meant to be in my life...but this answer helps alot l. Thanks

Sorry....

Its a nice thought, that you're connected to some people in some strange spiritual way, and you're drawn together. Honestly, you're not really wrong in believing that, as there's not really a way to prove or disprove it

The real reason is probably because you just like each other a lot, as friends and such, and because of that make more of an effort to stick around. Which is pretty neat too
Quote by killaudio666
A bit mental is an understatement...

Well, obviously you're fine then.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Bladez22

Sorry....

Its a nice thought, that you're connected to some people in some strange spiritual way, and you're drawn together. Honestly, you're not really wrong in believing that, as there's not really a way to prove or disprove it

The real reason is probably because you just like each other a lot, as friends and such, and because of that make more of an effort to stick around. Which is pretty neat too

Wow that's actually the best answer/explanation anybody could give me. That's exactly how I feel. It's like you understand...not the type of response I expected from the pit. Unlike the dude that suggested a prostitute...I kinda saw that coming.
in life after love?
I can feel something inside me saying I really don't think you're strong enough, no.

but really, it's very difficult to prove forces outside of you - don't worry about it and just try to make sense of what you personally connect to (that's all that is important anyway in the journey of the spirit)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by So-Cal
how can ghosts be real if our eyes aren't real

wow dude ****in deep m8 10/10 lemme buy you a cheap beer and then stick a carrot in ur ass
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by killaudio666 at #33521948
...not the type of response I expected from the pit. Unlike the dude that suggested a prostitute...I kinda saw that coming.

so did the prostitute

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by vintage x metal
in life after love?
I can feel something inside me saying I really don't think you're strong enough, no.

but really, it's very difficult to prove forces outside of you - don't worry about it and just try to make sense of what you personally connect to (that's all that is important anyway in the journey of the spirit)

I totally agree with you... but I do feel like I'm connected with these people on a spiritual level. People that I barely know...
Quote by killaudio666
I totally agree with you... but I do feel like I'm connected with these people on a spiritual level. People that I barely know...

then go talk to them when I say don't worry about it, what I mean is don't worry about finding some kind of explanation from someone else
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by CL/\SH
wow dude ****in deep m8 10/10 lemme buy you a cheap beer and then stick a carrot in ur ass

no thanks
Quote by Fat Lard
np np, you'll love it

yo do you wanna read a paper I wrote a few months ago on collective memory, cultural memory, and memorial spaces and tell me what you think? I'm trying to gather some opinions before I submit to any journals
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
yo do you wanna read a paper I wrote a few months ago on collective memory, cultural memory, and memorial spaces and tell me what you think? I'm trying to gather some opinions before I submit to any journals

hell yeah! I'm just an armchair psych with this stuff though but yeah, send it over
Quote by Fat Lard
hell yeah! I'm just an armchair psych with this stuff though but yeah, send it over

I'ma PM you, you can either send me your email or fb (whatever you are more comfortable with lol)
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by killaudio666 at #33522035

your mind plays tricks on you. remember, you are a filthy ape
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by chaoticfables
god dammit beaten to it.

Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 2