Hello Everyone,

First post for me, great website but I need help please!

I'm actually looking for the tabs version for this song, at least the other part of the guitar in the intro and the chorus. You can hear it at the beginning of the song, and when it picks up around 10 seconds into it.

The song is here on youtube: Don't Make Me Wait (YouTube)
Chords Only Version: Dont Make Me Wait (Chords Version)

Ive been searching for hours on the internet and I cannot find it anywhere.

It would be a great if you can help me out, Im planning to play this for someone, its important

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by jakster_x at Aug 4, 2015,
so are you looking for that little picking part? do you know the chords?

Ok im getting something like this, its close

e|-3---------|-3---------|
B|---0-1-3-1-|---0-1-3-1-|
G|-----------|-----------|
D|-----------|-----------|
A|-----------|-----------|
E|-----------|-----------|
Last edited by ayreon77 at Sep 1, 2015,
Quote by ayreon77
so are you looking for that little picking part? do you know the chords?

Ok im getting something like this, its close

e|-3---------|-3---------|
B|---0-1-3-1-|---0-1-3-1-|
G|-----------|-----------|
D|-----------|-----------|
A|-----------|-----------|
E|-----------|-----------|

hey, yes that little picking part but I do not know the chords
ok let me see what i can find, if i find the chords are you going to make a tab?

ok heres half way through the tab, if you can make a tab for it go for it, if you want me to do a tab, i can start on it tomorrow, won,t be home all day today. the chords are near enough the same

INTRO
F Am F Am

VERSE
Am Dm C Am C Am Dm
Am Dm C Am

CHORUS
Am Dm Em
Am Dm Em
Am Dm Em F G

BRIDGE
Am F C Am
Am Dm Em
Am C F

PICKING GUITAR
F G Dm Am C

VERSE 2
Am Dm Em
Am Dm C
Am Dm Em
Am Dm Em
Am Dm Em

also i noticed the chords that you put up in here, are nearly right but there are alot of mistakes, doing the wrong chord at the wrong time
Last edited by ayreon77 at Sep 6, 2015,
I think you should submit your tab for the song ayreon77 .... Great tab as always....
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Sep 6, 2015,
Quote by ayreon77
ok let me see what i can find, if i find the chords are you going to make a tab?

ok heres half way through the tab, if you can make a tab for it go for it, if you want me to do a tab, i can start on it tomorrow, won,t be home all day today. the chords are near enough the same

INTRO
F Am F Am

VERSE
Am Dm C Am C Am Dm
Am Dm C Am

CHORUS
Am Dm Em
Am Dm Em
Am Dm Em F G

BRIDGE
Am F C Am
Am Dm Em
Am C F

PICKING GUITAR
F G Dm Am C

VERSE 2
Am Dm Em
Am Dm C
Am Dm Em
Am Dm Em
Am Dm Em

also i noticed the chords that you put up in here, are nearly right but there are alot of mistakes, doing the wrong chord at the wrong time

Thanks for the chords! Im actually sort of a beginner to guitar and I dont know how to make tabs haha! It would be great if you could, and submit it to UG too!

No rush in creating the tabs, I just want to learn and play this song
Quote by ayreon77
yea thx don I was just about to add it nice 1.

hey thanks for the tabs!

Just a quick question- do you think the riff is missing something? It sounds close but I feel like its missing something somewhere.

Maybe Im not playing it right?
maybe you right, but that's the closest i could find and i was everywhere around the neck trying to find it it sounds like 3 strings, maybe someone will figure it out and put it in the corrections below the tab someday,
Quote by ayreon77
maybe you right, but that's the closest i could find and i was everywhere around the neck trying to find it it sounds like 3 strings, maybe someone will figure it out and put it in the corrections below the tab someday,

not a problem, I want to thank you for your contribution and a huge help!

Thank you so much!