What is your idea about a sports league gaining much popularity due to social media presence? I said so, because I have read that a soccer sports league is already using online marketing or the web to spread awareness to their followers and fans. I'm just curious, I really want to find out about how to do online marketing and do you think that any other sports league should hire an expert or get the help of an IT services too? I'm not really a tech-savvy. I hope you don't mind me asking about it. I just want to know the latest about technology. Thanks in advance for your replies
Last edited by Alease Garnett at Jul 30, 2015,
social media is the thing you do so women can send google pics for pictures of your finger puppet
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by Alease Garnett
What is your idea about a sports league gaining much popularity due to social media presence? I said so, because I have read that a soccer sports league is already using online marketing or the web to spread awareness to their followers and fans. I'm just curious, I really want to find out about how to do online marketing and do you think that any other sports league should hire an expert or get the help of an IT services too?

You kiss your mother with that mouth?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Alease Garnett

guile
noun | \ˈgī(-əl\

- The use of clever and usually dishonest methods to achieve something.

Do your own homework.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
This is a good read about social media marketing (if that's what you meant by social media presence). http:// Social media marketing benefits business owners in a massive way. Furthermore it increases brand awareness and establishes the legitimacy of the brand, social media marketing can shape the bottom line of a business by increasing sales. It is something that every business needs to do and needs to do well.
why are you asking this in a forum full of wannabee musicians who are too fat for sports and are not social at all because they sit inside all day behind their computers while they claim to be practicing their music
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Zaphikh
guile
noun | \ˈgī(-əl\

- The use of clever and usually dishonest methods to achieve something.

Geil

noun

German for horny.
Quote by DardySon
Geil

noun

German for horny.

Ich bin ein geil
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
warned for not using english language
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back